Chapter 13

America's friends and also his brother were still shocked about what he just said. As their mouths were wide open. They're all in the library, after they finished their lunches at the canteen. All of them kept on questioning America non-stop, and he felt a bit uncomfortable.

Canada: "Hanging out with Russia? Huh!?"

Jay-sun: "What do you mean by that, America?"

Spain: "Are you and Russia a thing now?"

Philip: "When did you confess to him, America?"

Phillis and Japan: "ARE YOU GUYS GOING ON A DATE!?"

America quickly shut their mouths, the librarian glared at them as they all went hiding on the Fiction Section. After a few seconds of silence, America's friends started questioning him again, but quietly. The american face palmed, and he already had enough of spamming for today.

America: "Guys please, let me explain...Russia and I are just going to study together, I didn't confess to him yet, and no we aren't going on a date because both of us aren't a thing"

America sighed deeply and look down at the floor, as his friends stayed silent and blinked their eyes in unison. Canada went over to him and patted his shoulder for comfort. He apologized for overreacting and so did the others.

America: "Why do you guys even reacted like that?-"

Phillis and Japan: "Because you two are so cute and meant for each other~"

America: "Seriously? How can you say that, our powers aren't even in harmony. Only then, you can say we're meant to be...but we aren't"

Spain: "Don't be such a downer, America. You'll never know, maybe someday it'll happen"

The bell rang and all seven of them went outside of the library, after that they went to their classes. While walking, America couldn't shake what Spain just said.

America: *saying in his mind* "Is it true?..No..it couldn't be, father wouldn't accept it anyway"

Canada: "Brother, you okay?"

America: "Huh? Oh! Yeah yeah...i'm okay"

~time skip~

Students are now free to go home, and the sun was almost setting. America and his brothers were infront of the school entrance, talking about school stuff while walking. Australia changed the subject, and asked his fellow bros where they're going. New Zealand's going to practice football with his team, Canada's going to the city library with a friend, and Australia told them he'll be helping at the animal clinic.

Australia: "What about you, America? Where you off to today?"

America didn't said anything and just stayed silent. Canada sighed and was about to tell them, but America tackled his brother and shut his mouth.

Australia: "Easy there mates, what's the big deal?"

Canada bit America's finger and finally spilled the beans, as the american exclaimed in pain.

Canada: "He's going to meet his crush and they'll be studying together today"

America stood up and undusted himself before punching Canada's arm lightly. Australia patted their shoulders and turned to his brother America.

Australia: "It's okay brother, you go have fun. We won't tell dad about it..."

America was most likely be the last one to go home, and when his brothers are at home their father would question them. America let's out a smile and thanked his big brother, who ruffles his hair as a 'No problem'. After that, America went to the school gates and saw the tall russian, leaning against a wall waiting for him.

Russia turned his head and noticed him, he quickly went over to him and said 'hi'. America just smiled and both of them walked together. While the two are walking, America asked Russia a question.

America: "Where are we going to study anyway?"

Russia: "My place, since my siblings are at the park for their EIA"

America: "Oh..Okay..."

(Hope you guys liked the chapter, what will happen next? And no, it won't be anything smutty sorry. See ya and THX FOR 3.5K VIEWS 😃)