Chapter 14

Previously on "The Stars During Winter":

America: "Where are we going to study anyway?"

Russia: "My place, since my siblings are at the park for their EIA"

America: "Oh..Okay..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Russia: "Well...here we are"

Russia and America finally made it to their destination, Russia pointed at a house which looks a bit old and slightly dull. Both of them went to the porch and Russia adviced the american to close his eyes, America was confused but just did what Russia told him to. Russia picked up a flower pot near the door and grabbed the house key under it.

America: "You better not prank me, Russia. I swear to God-"

Russia: "I'm not..."

Russia finally opened the door and hid the house key under the flower pot, America uncovered his eyes and was shocked to see the inside of Russia's house. He totally thought the inside would look just like how the house looks outside, old and dull, but nope. The interior looks grand and beautiful, leaves America so speechless.

Russia: "Yeah I know, the house looks like shit in the outside and expected to look the same on the inside..huh?"

America: "N-No noway..uuh..don't judge a book by it's cover, right? Hehehe"

Russia: "Anyway, you go on ahead...my room's just upstairs, the second one to the right with my name on it"

America looked around before he went upstairs to Russia's room. After a few minutes later, Russia was holding snacks on his hands. He figured the other country might want to eat something while studying, and he was right. As he opened the door, America's eyes widened with delight.

America: "OMG! Thanks Russia, I wouldn't study without food by my side"

Russia just giggled and gave the snacks to America, and both of them brought out their books and pens.

~two hours later~

America started to feel frustrated with his homework, while fiddling his pen. Russia closed his book and glanced over at America's homework, he went even closer to get a clear look at it. The frusrated country turned around and met Russia's eyes, both of them looked at each other. They stayed like that for a few seconds until America looked away, his face letting out a slight red blush.

Russia: "What's that?"

America: "Oh! Umm...it's just a homework from EU's class. I have to make a fucking long essay about this stupid lesson...it's called Deriv..Drivtive..Deriva-"

Russia: "Derivatives?...Oh that's easy"

America: "What the-HOW CAN YOU KNOW THIS!?"

Russia: "I learned this lesson when I was in Junior High...it's an advance lesson"

America didn't say anything and just looked directly at him with puppy eyes. Russia took a deep sigh and grabbed his book, America exclaimed with joy. As time went by America finally finished all of his homework, and Russia got to spend time with the american.

America grabbed all of his stuff and put them all back inside his bag, he just decided to go home early for once. Russia on the other hand noticed him packing up and asked him.

America: "I'm going home now, my father and brothers might be waiting for me...besides, it's almost dinner and I promised that i'll go home"

Russia felt a bit upset, he wanted America to stay for a while but he understood him and respected his decision. He helped him pack all his stuff and America felt greatful. After a while, the room was all clean and America was ready to go.

Both of them went to the front door and said their farewells, America really wanted to stay a bit more too but he has to keep his promise. As America went outside one of his books fell out of his bag.

America: "Oops...*gasp*"

America's hand, not only grabbed the book, but also Russia's hand. America quickly let's go, while the tall country gave his book back.

Russia: "Here..your book"

America: "Th-Thanks, Russia"

Russia: "Anytime..See you tomorrow, Ame"

Russia slowly closed the front door, and America walked away from Russia's house. While walking, he couldn't stop thinking about what just happened and let's out a blissful sigh. Same goes to Russia, who was leaning against the door with a smile.

(Hope you guys liked the chapter. 🎶Take my hand, Take my whole life too🎶...okay hehe, stay tuned for the next one and see ya guys)