Chapter 39

Russia's POV:

~At the hospital~

I sat on one of the seats, while waiting for the doctor for some news on America. What happened back there went all blurry when America got shot. The only thing that I can remember was that the two men ran away and freed me, I immediately went over to America and carried him back to the car. I drove quickly to the nearest hospital and here I am, hoping that I got here fast enough.

I startled when the doctor cleared his throat to get my attention, I stood up from my seat and felt a bit anxious. The first thing he said that he called America's family and they'll be here soon, then told me that America was okay. I sighed in relief, thankful that he's still alive.

Russia: "So he'll be awake at any moment now, right Doctor WHO?"

Doctor WHO: "He got shot in the chest that's almost close to his heart, so he's actually in coma right now and I don't know when he'll wake up...and i'm afraid that he might not last long though"

Russia: "W-What do you mean?.."

The doctor pulled out something from his pocket and showed it to me, it was the bullet inside a plastic ziplock bag. I took the bag from his hand and observed the bullet from inside, but it looks like a normal bullet to me. The doctor sighed and told me to look the bottom part of it, and noticed it has a green spot.

Doctor WHO: "This bullet was used to kill criminals back in the day, but as years go by these kind of bullets were banned to use. The green spot makes the bullet go through any power, depending how strong your ability is. The greater the ability, the less the bullet will go through..."

Russia: "So...what's it got to do with my lover not gonna last long?"

Doctor WHO: "This kind of bullet was also designed to drain ones power making them die in the process when get shot, if you're strong enough to take the effect you'll survive...But..."

Russia: "But what?"

Doctor WHO: "Since your lover is a bit weak, there's a chance that he might not make it...i'm sorry"

He patted my shoulder and left, while I stood there in silence. I couldn't move my body and i'm shaking, I don't know what to do, I clenched my fists and  punched the wall as I cried in pure agony. Why? Why does America have to suffer so much? He doesn't deserve this, I should be the one to suffer not him.

???: "RUSSIA!! WHERE'S AMERICA!?"

I turned my head to see Canada and his brothers running torwards me. I told them everything that happened and what the doctor just told me. They were all devastated as I finished telling them everything, they went inside the hospital room and cried while looking at their brother in a coma.

I noticed that their father wasn't there so I checked outside of the room to search for him, it didn't take too long for me to find him in a corner talking on his phone. I leaned against the wall and eavesdropped his conversation.

UK: "You imbeciles, I told you to kill that tall kid and not my weak son. You had one job and you blew it...you know what? YOU'RE FIRED!!"

He immediately hang up and groaned in anger, he isn't happy at all and it's not just him. He tried to walk away, but I called him out with a pissed off expression. The british country looked at me with a straight and emotionless face, but I can sense furry within his eyes.

Russia: "It's your fault..."

UK: "I beg your pardon?"

Russia: "You're the one who sent those men to kill me! Are you insane!!?"

UK: "You're talking nonsense, I have nothing to do with my son's accident-"

Russia: "BULLSHIT!! I HEARD YOU TALKING ON THE PHONE, YOU FUCKING LIAR!!!"

Normal POV:

Russia grabbed UK by the collar and pinned him against the wall, the british country struggled to free himself from Russia's grip. Canada and the rest of his brothers heard them fighting and stopped them, Australia and New Zealand pulled Russia away from their father. The canadian asked what's wrong, and UK just lied about what happened.

Russia: "Tell them the truth...TELL THEM THAT IT'S YOUR FAULT AMERICA GOT SHOT!!"

UK's sons were all confused, they looked at their father who cleared his throat and started to speak.

UK: "I've been watching you and my son for the past few weeks, since the day America confessed that he's a fag. I had no choice, I ordered those men to kill you so that my son will move on from this nonsense love...and to finish the job, I purchased the bullet to completely kill you once and for all"

Canada stepped back from his father and walked infront of him, his face wasn't very happy, more like disappointed. And he's not the only one, also Australia and New Zealand.

Canada: "Why?"

UK: "Canada, listen-"

Canada: "NO YOU LISTEN...EVER SINCE MOM DIED, YOU ALWAYS ACT COLD TORWARDS AMERICA! HE TRIED HIS BEST TO MAKE YOU ACCEPT HIM BUT YOU NEVER DID!!...HE'S YOUR SON FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"

UK: "C-Canada, I-"

Canada: "I couldn't even look at you anymore...*sob*...You didn't just lose a son, you lose us too and don't blame this on Russia...Right now, you're nothing but a sad excuse of a father..."

The british country didn't said anything, his eyes widened in shock. The three siblings walked away with Russia and went back inside the room. Canada stopped and looked at his father once more, with a cold expression.

Canada: "You know, I have a crush too. He's a cute guy, and I love him with all my heart...punish me if you will, I don't care anymore"

(Well that's chapter 39 guys, damn this is so intense and also long. Hope you guys liked the chapter, because..idk, UK got roasted or something? Anyways see ya in the next chapter)