Chapter 22

Days had past, for Russia tried everything to make him and America harmonize their powers according to Phillis and Japan's plan, also with Germany too. After all that trying, Russia decided to take a break for one day. It's friday, and it's getting very sunny as hours go by. Students are either sweating like crazy, or the heat didn't affect them at all.

Japan, Jay-sun, Canada, and America were all exhausted from the hot sunny day, the four countries are starting to suffer. While the other four countries, Phillis, Philip, Spain, and Russia are all good and didn't even break a single sweat. After 3 hours of training America decided to drink at the water fountain, where Russia was there too. The american chugged the water like he's life depends on it, while Russia was surprised and let's out a giggle.

America: "What are you giggling about, Russia?"

Russia: "You're drinking that water for a straight 2 minutes. Where have you been? On a desert or something?"

America: "Easy for you to say, you can just use your powers to cool yourself off. It's so unfair..."

America crossed his arms and let's out a pouty face, he used his powers and formed five stars on his hands. Russia was amazed, but noticed that the stars aren't as bright like they used to. America caught him staring at his stars and puts them on his head, like a crown.

Russia: "Why are your stars, i don't know, a bit dull looking?"

America: "My stars don't shine brighter when i'm exposed to too much heat...really bothers me sometimes"

An idea popped inside the tall russian's head, he whistled a tune and things got cooler around the two countries. America felt the cold tempurature and sighed in relief, finally relaxed after all that blazzing heat. He puts the stars back on his hands, and all five of them shine brightly. America smiled widely and so does Russia.

America: "Thanks for making me cool off for a bit, Russia"

Russia: "No problem, America"

Russia stared at the american for a few seconds, admiring his cute and beautiful face like he described. A few seconds later, America's mark faded into some kind of pattern. Russia examined the american's mark as it continued to fade into a certain pattern, as it completely stops fading, Russia's eyes widened in shock and then the mark fade back into it's usual color.

America: "Hmm? What's wrong, Russia? It looks like you saw a ghost"

Russia: "Uh..i-i'm fine, we should better go back to the field"

America: "Oh! You're right. Let's go Russia"

~time skip~

Russia was now at his room, and still couldn't stop thinking of what happened. He sat up from his bed, and that memory kept popping back in his mind. He grabbed his phone from the nightstand and went back laying down on his bed.

He scrolled over his contacts on messenger and pressed "the two fangirls". He video chat them and waited for them to answer, he deeply sighed and facepalmed himself. After a minute later, Japan and Phillis anwered.

Japan: "Konichiwa, Russia-kun"

Phillis: "Magandang hapon sayo, Kuya Russia"

Russia: "Hi Japan, hi Phillis"

Japan: "It's rare of you to video call us, what's wrong?"

Russia: "Well, umm...I saw-"

Before Russia could speak, he heard a noice from one of the two girl countries. It was a some kind of bird screeching, and also a male voice. When Phillis went over to where the noice was, it's just Philip trying to catch his pet bird.

Phillis: "What's going on here?!"

Philip: "Agila tried to take my fried chicken, BAD AGILA BAD!!"

Agila: *squawk*

Philip: "Hey! Who's that on your phone?"

Phillis: "It's just Kuya Russia and Ate Japan"

Philip: "Alright, sorry if I disturb your conversation"

Phillis went back inside her room, and apologized for what happened.

Japan: "Anyways...what it is that you wanna tell us, Russia?"

Russia: "I just saw my flag on America's mark"

Japan and Phillis: "WHAT!!??"

(Hope you guys like the chapter. Will this turn out well? Find out on the next chapter, see ya. I'm starting to get writersblock again)