CH-2

I'm not ready

MIYA pov-

I barely slept yesterday and now I woke up late. I am trying my best not to remember yesterday's incident and I hope Sunny's doing well. I wake up and do my morning routine and head to the kitchen for breakfast. I prepared myself a Nutella bread toast with a glass of milk. My favorite breakfast. I was having my breakfast and I receive a call from my dad.

He tells me and they are out for some work and my neighbor friends were asking for me"Ok I will talk to them, thank you for informing me."

"Yeah, don't stay out for too late, it's too sunny", her dad said and ended the call. Now let me introduce my other three best friends. Samay, Arjun, and Yash. We four are each other's neighbors for four years till now.

We got close to my 12th birthday party when my parents decided to give me a surprise birthday party along with the neighbors, it was overwhelming for me as I never had so many people coming to my birthday and that day I got introduced to them. We eventually grew closer and I am blessed to have such good neighbors. Our moms got pretty close due to the kitty party they often held for themselves.

I make one more bread and Nutella toast and look down from my balcony gazing at the nearby park and smiled as I spot them playing. I head outside with a water bottle. I reach the park completing my bread.

"Hey, guys"I greet them as they stop and look at me. They greeted me back huffing as we take a seat on the grass. They tell me about the volleyball tournament called "School's Cup" and they are taking a part in it. We all decided to have our lunch and continue playing as the guys were getting ravenous.

__Time Skip__

I went out again with my chilled water bottle and we started playing volleyball. The point about me, I am the most active girl in sports which led me to become the captain of my school girl's volleyball team. We all were playing until we were tired. We sat down on the grass panting.

As time passed by we talked about random teenage gossips. Gossips with buys hit really differently. We decided to go to the arcade later and we dismiss.

I enter my room whispering"I am home..." and then I hear snoring. It's my father. I silently went to my room. I had a cold shower and I dress in comfy clothes. I didn't forget to take our gaming card. While I was heading out mom called me.

"Where are you going again?" she asks in monotone. Miya nervously smiles and informs her about the hangout. Surprisingly mom agreed and she told me about the night movie we gonna watch later so I need to arrive early. I waved her bye and went down I saw them and we cycled and went to The Virtue Mall which is close to our apartment.

We enjoyed and time passed quickly. I purchased two cute hairbands. As we were heading to our apartment until I saw someone familiar and when I recognized I shouted shamelessly while waving!"Hey!! Sunnyyy!!"

Sunny POV-

"Hey!! Sunnyyy!!" I hear someone screaming my name. I flinched. I barely recovered from yesterday and here is this girl... Screaming shamelessly and that too all of a sudden. I almost shit myself from that scream. 

God, please let me live my life peacefully. I don't need such "surprises" right now. My friend Chandu beside me was laughing so loud looking at me fucking pissed and scared at the same time. Me and my friend head over to Miya and her friends.

 We all greet each other and I start talking to Miya about what I was doing and some stuff.

Which reminds me to tell you that I was having a pretty good day. I didn't get much sleep but who cares...

I'm used to it anyways.

I woke up in the morning and I just stayed in bed even though I was awake. I was staring at the ceiling, which by the way is part of my daily routine now. 

I got up and checked the phone and it's just 7. My dog jumps on me, licking my face... waking me up for real. My morning started with me laughing as I was playing with my dog.

My parents woke up and we all sat on the couch in the hall, drinking coffee. My dog was laying beside me and we were all talking. My brother sleeps late cause he's usually streaming on YouTube.

He's a Prof gamer. Damn my brother has his life going good, he's 19 that's why he gets to sleep late and does pretty much whatever he wants to do.

I already told my parents that I was going to go over to Chandu's house today. I get ready and as I am leaving the house my brother comes up and gives me a high five. No words said that's just how we siblings great each other. 

Also to remind you it's 2:30, he slept around 5 in the morning. My father head's out with me cause he's dropping me off. At my friend's house, we watched anime, played games, talked for hours and as we were leaving we hear my best friend screaming and waving at me.

We talked and then, Me and Miya decided to take the Metro together and we thought of hanging out at the park for a while. So we say goodbye to our friends and we are on our way. I had a good day, but that doesn't mean I forgot about yesterday.

I hope Miya is doing well, she seems to be alright now. I'm glad. We had a good day, it was nice. It all felt normal. I hope it stays like this for a while, I'm pretty sure I'm going to lose my head soon. Until then I want to stay distracted. 

Stay far away from all that's waiting for me, I'm not ready..... Not yet, I'm not.

Authors note: hey everyone read ,share , comment and like. Take care of yourself everyone and please support us, we are starting out and hope to do more work in the future. Thanks for the support.(◡ ω ◡)