CH-29

Never again

That night...

After Sunny left the room, Dann immediately turned to Clair and said that "The girls will lose their trust. Now that Weston's guards broke in they'll think that we can't protect them. We have to do something or else..." Clair cuts him off saying "We can only protect them so much. I know that they'll even probably try and go back to their homes now. Don't worry, Just prepare what I tell you. I'll make them stronger... not only physically but also mentally." Dann smirks and grins "Ah. I see. No wonder why everyone looks up to you. I am jealous"

Back to the present...

Clair indicated Dann to prepare everything and Clair entered their closet ignoring their stares and pulled out some clothes placing in front of them. The girls looked at clothes back at Clair."Change into these and come to the training room" she banged the door shut.

Miya had a plain black skin-tight leggings with red shorts till knees and a white sweatshirt. Ruhi had black tracks with white stripes on the side, a skin-tight hood."Why isn't my shirt oversized. Tsk."Miya thought judging the shirt slowly swinging it. It had black stripes on hands.

"This reminds me so much of my mother choosing clothes when I was young...well...I AM FIRST" Sunny says and runs to the bathroom. Miya slowly clicked her tongue."Tsk. Not next time."

Time skip...

The girls are now standing in the room where the other agents usually train. They took the girls to a room that had a blue and red mat at the center. The girls just stare at the room then at Dann and Clair standing in front of them who were ready to teach. Miya smiled awkwardly and broke the silence.

"So...Uhh... I actually-".

"Today we will start with basic self-defense and then we will move on to-" Clair gets cut off by Sunny "Um... I didn't mean to cut you off but, Training?". Miya was about to say something too before but Dann quickly runs behind Miya and tries to grab her arm, Miya dodges it but she doesn't see that he took a pocketknife and kicked Miya at the back of her knees kneeling her and him pointing the pocket knife on her neck. Surprised Miya exclaimed "Wha-HEY!OLD MAN-".

Dann chuckles and says "Relax... I'm not going to hurt you. Do you see what I just did? This old man and Clair are going to teach you how to do that". Girls gave a confused look but Sunny was amazed at Dann's moves. They were smooth.

Dann closed his pocket knife letting go of Miya patting her head. "I am so glad you are fine". Miya just wandered her eyes awkwardly waving "Y-Yea Yea W-Wtev-AHH!" Dann grabbed her wrist twisting it but Miya quickly let go of his grasp backing off. "Hey, you can't run away from enemies," he says sternly. "What do you mean by that! Give me some time" she said back." Such a disrespectful brat.." he mumbled just looking at her.

Miya looked around and saw Sunny already practicing one of Clair's moves. "H-Huh?When did she start?" she thought and looked at Dann. "See you, coward! If you will not start now she will probably be stronger than you!" he raised his voice mocking her purposely so that she shows him some 'her' moves and he could make those moves stronger.

Clair already told Sunny to concentrate on what she is saying and ignore the shouting. So they were minding their own work.

Miya angrily breathed and took an attacking position raising. "How dare you!" Miya said giving a round-house kick which he easily dodged but Miya turned around then hitting his back with her elbow with all strength then chocking his neck form back....really hard. "Don't.You.Understi-" Dann hold her hand then adding pressure to her elbows making her immediately kneeling on the ground.