CH-30

Conflicts

The training ended for the day. Sunny again beat Miya at going to shower first wearing high waist blue pants with skin color crop top. Miya just stepped out of the changing room wearing a white trapeze white dress, Lost in thoughts. She didn't notice Ruhi standing near the window not facing her. Miya groaned lying on bed and saying out "Ah!!... It was tiring that old man is so freaking strong he literally bruised my face and even Alrich....." she stops in her words as she notices Sunny still not responding to her presence. She sits up and puts on a confused look.

Sunny smiled listening to silence as she turns back "Let's Celebrate! Mimi".

[Earlier after training]

"Alright! That's enough for today" Clair said with a clap. Dann continued "Yes Good work today! but be prepared. We'll train harder from tomorrow". Both girls nodded in enthusiasm and everyone headed to their rooms. "Today was good, but I'm tired. Tsk, I miss training." Miya said with a sigh. "Yeah, I agree also... Hey! Actually, you go ahead I need to do something". Sunny says all of a sudden and before Miya could say something she shouts out to her "Mi It'll take a few minutes, I'll be back ok?". She finishes saying while running back to the practice room. Miya just says "Whatever" yawns and heads to her room lying on the bed waiting for Sunny to come.

Dann turns back to see Sunny who just tapped on his shoulder. "What's up kid?!". "Old man. I need a favor. Can you please get a small cake?". Dann then says "Oh, I just ordered one earlier... It's in the fridge in the dining room...Uhhh...You can take it. I'll get myself another one." Sunny smiles and says "Thanks, Danna!" Dann was about to ask why but he just assumes the kids like junk food, "Just don't tell Clair!".

[Back to the Present]

Miya happy but confused asks Sunny smiling why she got a cake. Sunny then brings the cake to Miya and says "When you said you miss training I remembered that you practiced hard for your volleyball match and after you won we never got to celebrate since.... you know..... got kidnapped... So here's a small celebration for your win! Congratulations MIYA!".

Miya lost her words to say. "I-I...um uh.T-THANKS Sunny!" she cupped her hands onto her small face as her eyes started to tear up. "Aw, such a crybaby!! C'mon cut it. It smells so sweet!" Sunny said smiling wide looking at the cake. Miya hugs her tight...really tight. "Ah*cough*Mi...I know I am the best person on earth but I will die now." Miya chuckled letting go of her and clapped her hands in little celebration. "Yayyy" they cut and ate it happily.

After a little cake cutting, they sing songs and dance a little as they were doing it in their homes. It was the first time they felt comfortable doing it.

You can count on me like one two three

I'll be there~

And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two

You'll be there~

Cause that's what freinds are supposed to do oh yeah~

(Song-Count On Me by Bruno Mars)

They both sang giving gestures to each other and swinging their arms from here to there dancing all around. Eventually, they got tired and were going to sleep.

"LUNCH IS READY!" .The girls groan." Piss off old man I need to sleep" Miya mumbled as Sunny smacked her head. "C'mon, we need to go. He is calling cause he doesn't want us to starve." Miya pouted a little then they walk towards the lunchroom.

"I don't wanna eat...I am kinda full" Miya thought as she took only little amount. Same goes to Sunny. They purposely didn't sit with Clair or else she would ask for the reason for their 'dieting'. They ended up sitting with Alrich who was sitting alone as butler had to sit with Clair and Dann.