CH-3

Even the sun sets in the dark

(Sunny and Miya are walking towards the park)
Sunny: I had a good day, What about you?
Miya: Mine was good too! I enjoyed it so much. I even played Volleyball for a while.
Sunny: That's nice, I just watched anime and talked... Nothing much.
Miya: Hey! I just remembered I brought matching hairbands for both of us. Look at this! Isn't it cute!?(Miya takes out hairbands showing it to Ruhi)
Sunny: Aw...Thanks. That's adorable.Miya: We need to take a selfie C'mon wear it!!
(Sunny agreed. They clicked some cute, crazy and MOOD selfies with the hairband)

Sunny: I didn't expect today to go well actually. I thought it'll be bad but it turned out to be the opposite of what happened yesterday. It's a good thing tho. Everything feels normal. I know it will not be like this forever but I just don't want things to be this way.

Miya: Hey look, I wish things were better but there's nothing we could do about it. Worrying about it won't do any good. As the saying goes "Live in the Present" is what we should do now. We won't be 16 again, We won't get to be this way ever again. A lot has happened but let's enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Sunny: Great advice. You should be a philosopher. ( Sunny says jokingly, nudging Miya's elbow. Both of them laugh)

Miya: That's true. A philosopher who always gets into trouble at school. Interesting. (Both of them laugh again at Miya's sarcasm)

Sunny: Yeah, Well you know what's funny? There is an insect on your head.

Miya: What?! What the fuck!!! Where?! Get it off me!!! ( Miya yells and screams while searching for the insect.)

Sunny: *Laughing* Haa...You fell for it! That's hilarious.

Miya: *Angry* YOU! Come here!

Sunny runs into the park quickly while Miya chases after her. Both of them laugh as Miya chases Sunny while swearing at her. Sunny trips over and falls down and she rolls over the ground, catching her stomach while laughing hard.

Miya comes and lays down on the grass beside Sunny and joins her while they continue laughing. They stop laughing and it grows silent. The park is empty and quiet except for the birds and insects around.

They look up at the sky and realize how beautiful it is... The sun is going to set soon so the sky is orange, red and a little pink. The sun looks like shining gold and it's just them and nature together. 

It's beautiful, Life can be really beautiful sometimes. The girls just needed to know that life can be good too....and that's exactly what they wanted. A little hope.

Miya: Wish this never ends. Life is beautiful.... sometimes at least. Dear nature thanks for reminding me... No. Reminding Us that there is more to life than we think there is.

Sunny: Yeah. Beautiful. But it won't last forever. That's life. There is happy and sad, life and death, Black and white. This moment is beautiful, it will be dark soon though. The Sun is big and beautiful but even The Sunsets in The Dark.

Miya: Yeah. We both know that very well unfortunately. Sunny...I-

*Ring**Ring*Miya's phone screen lights up, it's her Mom calling

Miya: Oh holy shit!! I totally forgot its 8 now!!!

Sunny: Hey calm down what happened? 

Miya signaled her to wait, Sunny nodded

Miya: *nervous*Hey mom...

Mom: *sarcasm tone* Oh Honey where have you been? Do you remember we have to go somewhere or you want me to cancel the plan??

Miya thought "oh crap she is trying be calm my bad, my bad, shit"

Miya: No, no, no I was just out Mom I didn't keep a track on time. I am on my way, I will be there within 15 minutes. Please, Mom, I am SORRY(i extended 'Y')

Mom: You better be at home within 15 minutes or else you know me I, won't like it. *threatening tone*

Miya: Yes Mom yes, I am sorry my bad. You will see me soon okay bye now.(she cuts the call)

(Miya sighed in relieve, She looks at Sunny, she looks sad?)

Miya: Hey what happened to you?

Sunny: I should be asking you that. Is it because we hung out?

Miya: No girl... no way, it does not cause of this. But can you get up, I will drop you at the metro. I'll tell you on the way.

(Sunny nodded and we headed towards the parking lot where Miya kept her cycle, She spoke up)

Miya: So this is actually my bad I should have informed her that I am going to be a little late, She asked me to come home before 8. We are going to a movie......

Sunny just nodded, Miya could feel she is still thinking about something. Miya just smiled and she hugged her

Miya: GIRL!, chill the eff out! it's nothing it's not like she will abuse me.. she left that long ago. After this, such a good evening you are like this *I let go of her* I don't like this.

Miya removed the chain lock of her cycle, she was kinda mad for changing the mood of the whole evening, Sunny sensed it as she realized and hugged Miya

Sunny: Okok sorry.. enjoy your movie okay?

Miya hugged her back

They were headed to the metro station while talking about random stuff. Once they reached the station, Miya waved at Sunny leaving the place. She took a deep breath ready to pedal as fast as she can back to her apartment.

Miya: Okay Miya you have got this!!! Let's go!

She pedaled to her apartment and she reached in 5 minutes, She looked at her watch more 2 minutes, Miya panicked and reached her floor and rung the bell while panting. Mom opened the door with a wooden spoon in her right hand and left hand on her waist, Miya looked up and smelled something... Food.

Miya: Hey Mom! See I came within 15 minutes..are you cooking something?

Mom: Yeah, Good, you came on time I am preparing Biryani we will eat, then go out.

She greeted her dad and went to her room and changed into black and white silk shirt with black skinny pants, She tied her hair up with a choker and put a bit of lipstick and perfume and checked herself out for the last time and headed outside.

Miya spends her night with her parents laughing and enjoying and taking photos with her parents completely forgetting about all sad incidents which happened before...

~She was just living some best moments of her life~