CH-7

Who is he?

They stood frozen at their places and couldn't think of anything. Both of them looked at each other... it was dead silent. Their minds went blank as they hear footsteps entering. "Holy Shit No, No, no", Miya whispered as she came back to reality.

She hurriedly closed the mirror door and stood near  Sunny who was just staring at the mirror wide-eyed. Miya whispered her name trying to get her attention but she didn't reply.

Miya flicked her head and Sunny looked at her. "Please don't get paralyzed at this time." Miya was so scared that her words started messing up.

"Juss... Jall... Jam. Shit. Why am I messing up?!". Miya's face turned red with frustration as she whispered. Sunny looked confused. Miya calmed herself down and took a deep breath as she said "Just. Be. Quiet". Miya said with a stern voice and Sunny nodded.

Miya looked back, Staring at the mirror and something very important tingled up in her mind as she quickly looked at Sunny and asked "Did you put everything back at their places?". Sunny thought for a while and gave a nod, Miya sighed in relief.

They were staring at the mirror hiding themselves behind the table. They were able to hear things being thrown as they just shut their eyes. It all stopped.

Miya was on the verge of tears as she couldn't handle the fear of people inside the house, her heart was beating fast. Sunny knew that they were going to step into the room any second now. Her gut feeling told her that it would be those people who killed Mr.Renu... and she was just hoping that they wouldn't know about the two-way mirror.

Miya wanted to ask if she was doing fine or not but as she was going to say something, The door cracked open. Their hearts stopped beating, Their faces turned pale as they saw three men. Miya's vision blurred as tears formed, her weak side was coming out.

Sunny was just as scared as Miya and she was worried thinking about what would happen next. All of them had masks on. They started searching for something. Two of them started throwing things here and there making a mess. The girls were silent and were breathing slowly, looking at what's happening.

The two girls and the three men were in the same room but only the girls knew what the other three were doing.

Miya's senses kicked back in and this time without wasting any time she took her phone out and started recording them. Suddenly some guy came up to the mirror and stared at it.

Sunny felt like he was staring at her, but then he removed his mask and both the girls recognized him as one of those guys who held Mr.Renu from running away. 

She kept her eye contact but he was only looking at himself. Miya put her phone back in her pocket as she went up to the mirror held the door closed in case he tries to open the mirror door. The guy started grinning and smiling to himself as the girls had a disgusted look on their faces. Sunny twitched as he was going to touch the mirror. 

Miya widened her eyes but he stopped and looked back like someone called him. He walked back to the other two. The three of them started talking to each other but Miya and Sunny couldn't hear what it was about.

They signed in relief as the three of them walk out of the bedroom. Yet they didn't move a muscle, it was still very quiet.

Miya slightly opened the mirror door to hear what's happening and they hear the main door close. Miya looked away... fighting with herself not to cry in relief and she controlled it. She looked back at Sunny and she put some of the documents and papers inside her bag. Then she stood up and walked to the mirror.