CH-16

Rescue?

"Ok then as you wish, love. Now let me introduce myself ,My name is Alrich Hogthrone." he said keeping his hands on his chest with his charming smile.

Miya stared at him for a while, he was engaging. "His smile....Miya was staring at him and he didn't mind.

*Silence*

Coming back to her world she said shuttering.

"J-Jeez! doesn't mean I asked for your introduction and I didn't ask for another name too."

"Is it? but you are blushing" he said with a grin

Miya felt more embarrassed," Tsk this guy is so full of himself. He thinks that he will play with me like others".Miya took the last bite looking at him again with some confidence.

"Will you go out?"

"Why so?"

"Cause I guess this is my room."

"And this is my house."

"Tsk" she gave up arguing." but you are invading my personal space" she mumbled.

"Ha. What did you say? I ain't even close to you" Alrich says laughing at her.

"You know that you are annoying," Miya says furrowing her eyebrows

"I know."

"Ugh!"

"See I know this must be crazy if I ask -"

"Then don't ask it"

"haha! Why don't we chat like friends?"

"Friends? Why will I talk to a killer kidnapper?"

"Why? Don't you want to know anything about me? Don't you want to investigate about me after being rescued? Aren't you curious about what things I do?"

"What are you talking about why will you say these to me? and what about rescuing?"

"Hmm. The police are coming for you and your friend. They are pretty clever to attach a tracker on their civilian asset."

Miya's eyes widen "What?! Sunny is here-"

"Yes she is"

Without wasting time she jumped out of bed rushing towards the door but a hand grabbed her making her turn around crashing on his chest."Now my love where do you think you are running"

"Let go!! Please just let me meet her."Miya said while struggling and blurry vision.

"Shh" Alrich kept his finger on her lips bringing her a little closer as he continued."Calm down, love. You will meet her soon. Just not now. Let the police come first."

Miya gave a confused look as Alrich smiled."Believe me. Just 40 minutes and they will be here".Miya started at his eyes to find honestly and she found it. She looks at the other side.

"'40 minutes, this will be long'" she thinks and lets out a huge sigh and looking at him again."Only 40 minutes I will be waiting, If I am not allowed to meet her then I-I will- I will...."

Alrich smirked "You will?". Miya noticed how close they were. His hands were on her waist and her hands on his chest. Miya blushed at the position as her heartbeat rapidly.

"T-Tsk. Let go first" she says bluntly and pushing him but it doesn't affect him."Nope first say what will you do?" Miya looked down in embarrassment knowing she can't do anything."

Alrich clucked watching her reaction as he lets go.

"Aw. You know how cute you are when you blush. You don't have to do anything love. Whenever I say something I mean it." he goes to the window and opens it with a small key.

"Didn't you like the garden? Come take fresh air. I will be leaving you. I have to welcome our guest." Alrich says with a dark aura looking outside.

Miya shiver by his evil voice she thought "What are even planning to do?".Miya vision blurred by tears as she looked down.

"A-Are you gonna kill them and then kill us?" she asked shuttering.

Alrich notices his change and he quickly went to her lifting her chin with his index finger."Hey hey, are you gonna cry? I am not going to hurt anyone especially you." he says softly staring at her.

"Can you stop touching me already?" she says bluntly removing her face and went to the window waiting for them.

Alrich chuckled and went to the door closing it behind grinning evilly to himself as he says."Unless they are polite enough to not use strength and listen to me or else I will lose it."

Agent Clair and her team reach a villa wear Sunny's location was spotted.

It was a huge modish house with a spacious garden. To Claire's report they always have tight security and have bodyguards scattered everywhere but this time there was no one there not a single one.

"Is this a trap? Did they find out we are coming?" she thinks to herself as she stays in the car.

She looks up at the mansion's window and sees a girl sitting near the window as if she was waiting for someone and goes inside closing the window."She must be Miya but what is she doing in the bedroom. Where is Sunny? Aren't they both tied or something. Is she involved with them?"

Claire indicated her team to cover the whole area as she enters the main gate with some of her officers and tiptoeing to the main door.

Meanwhile Miya felt suffocating as she didn't shower after she played the match it was making her feel sick."I feel disgusting" She looked back and saw Sara was still in the room.

"Do you need anything Miya?"

"Ummm this is weird to ask but i-i-i need to umm c-clean myself you know b..ath, ".she ask shuttering."Tsk. Why am I shuttering she's a lady for god sake."Miya looks down in embarrassment.

Sara smiled a little looking at the shy figure."You may use that bathroom." she says pointing at the door and she continued" I will get clothes for you".Sara exits.

"Huh? What was that? You mean she will get 'my' clothes?.....Never mind" Miya proceeds to the bathroom."Shoot, I didn't ask if Sunny was fine. Ugh! Why am I so dumb. I guess even she is in one room. Please be fine."

"Agent Claire should we go in?" one of her men asked. She nodded as she kicked the main door-busting inside shouting "Hands up! Surrender...." she stopped as she saw a gun directly pointed in front of her eye by a butler. A Young guy sitting back sipping his juice.

He noticed their presence.

"Now now. Didn't take you long enough. Welcome Mrs.Claire." Alrich says with a smirk.

Claire looked around and saw her agents were all guarded with bodyguards marking the gun at them."I knew this was a trap" Claire gasped as she looked back at Alrich glaring at him.

"Feels good right? Being Trapped", he says with a laugh.