CH-21

Thank You

Even tho Alrich came inside he sat on the place where Miya was before leaning his back on window staring at her. He had a soft and concerned gaze.

Miya's breath hitched."What the actual.......".They both were staring at each other at the moment. Miya's tear dropped from her cheek. She still wasn't over her crying.

Alrich broke the silence and approached to her."Why that I always see you, you cry."

She came to reality and right away rushed to the door to call for help.

"Help-"A strong arm pulled her back crashing her on his chest and closing her mouth. She cried more and struggled but was weak in front of him."O god o god. Help help" she thought.

"Shhh love. Chill I am not going to eat you."Miya muffled trying to say something."First clam down promise me you will not shout then only I will leave you." he requested.

"Ok Miya be positive Miya. Chill Miya" the girl took a deep breath slowly calming down and she hesitantly nodded. Alrich slowly left her mouth which also made his hand imprints on her sensitive skin. He was still back hugging her.

She felt a new feeling in her, feeling protected, feeling comfort. She didn't do anything. She felt so warm being in his embrace. The girl needed someone anyways.

He also loved her having in his embrace, making her feel comfortable, loving her. Her scent drove him crazy.

"Now now. That was a bad fight isn't it?" he whispered.

She widened her eyes."He heard it all? Now he must be thinking I am a bad person. I am really a selfish person. Bad Miya Bad Miya." she teared up. She softly removed his hands from her waist and made some distance not turning to face him.

Disappointment took over him as she left the hug. He sighed and went over the window and sat there just staring at Miya's back. She was silent, not saying anything.

Miya's mind was blank. She has stopped crying.

"Say something, love." a concerned soft voice snapped her out.

She gulped and turned towards him with her red face. She didn't dare to steal a glance from him. Maybe she was scared of what will he think of her.

He walked towards her and took her hand leading towards the window and sat down having her between his legs. He looked up to her.

Gentle wind made her warm brown hair blew, he admired her more. Holding her arm in one hand he took his shirt sleeve and wiped the tears off her face. He noticed her bandages were gone and mentally sighed in relief.

"Didn't know you cry too much for a small matter. See how red is your face." he chuckled. She frowned looking at the other side. He laughed.

"Say, something . Don't give me this silent treatment."Miya cringed at his line."What are you talking about? First a fall why are you here?" she said in a hoarse voice.

"Hmm-mm What if I say I live here with you all?"

Miya narrowed her eyes"Huh? Why will you be here?"

"Hmm-mm, that will be revealed later but believe me I do live here. See! My room is right there." he leaned his back in the air pointed out. Miya immediately pulled his collar"The hell you are doing? Y-You might fall."Miya scolded. Alrich flushed a little at her action. Their faces were closed."The hell are you doing Miya." she scolded herself and backed away.

Alrich stared at her for a moment bursting into laughter." hahaha you should see your face right now. hahaha."She flushed more."By the way, you look so cute in that oversize sweater." he added in a childish voice.

"Cut it out. I was trying-"

"Miya?" a familiar voice knocked on the door. She immediately identified the voice.

She looked back at Alrich who was ready to go to his room.

"Miya" Sunny whined "Let me in"

"Coming" Miya shouted back and opened the door. Sunny immediately hugged her."I am sorry I am really sorry" Sunny whimpered on her shoulder.

Miya laughed" There there, Its fine" She teared up."It wasn't your fault anyway. Why are you sorry for. I am sorry, I am really a bad friend. I am so stupid for blaming you. Please forgive me " She sniffed. Sunny smiled remembering their every fight where they end up getting along no matter what.

They broke the hug and Miya motivated"Whatever is going to happen tomorrow, Let's do this together," she said with a huge smile.

"Haha she is back," Sunny thought and smiled back.

Sunny closed the door.

"Arnt, they gonna lock it?"

"No, they ain't".Sunny requested Clair to leave the door for Miya's comfort.

Miya didn't mind asking 'why' she was happy to know that.

"What did she say?"

"Umm, nothing much she said that tomorrow morning she will reveal everything to us. You know like' why are we here',' When will we go back to home'.Bla Bla"

Miya brightened"Finally"

"Oh and by the way that Alrich guy and his butler is staying here too so don't shout or else Clair will get mad. She didn't still say 'why'"

Miya smiled "So he didn't lie."

She went to the window and saw outside looking for his room and found Alrich looking at the moon. He looked so attractive under the moonlight that Miya started at him.

He noticed her staring and waved mouthing" Everything ok?"

She nodded and noticed he has bandages on his hand. She furrowed her eyebrows leaning her back at the window."Tsk. Why do I feel bad for that.....but that looks pretty bad. Tch, whatever." and then she remembered how he tried to comfort her and smiled.

"Thank you," she said.

"Huh?Thank you?Why?"

"Eh?...Umm nothing you have forgiven me right. So Thank you"

Sunny hummed"How do you feel?"Sunny asked looking at her puffy eyes."She cried so much"

"Eh? um How do I feel?..." she kept her hands on chest."I.....I feel.....I feel warm" she says innocently.

"Ha?Warm?Like fever?"Sunny gave a weird look to Miya.

Miya laughed."No.No.Am fine. I feel relieved after crying so much. It has been a while crying for our friendship."

"Good to know."Sunny smiled and looked at the other side. Flashback of 'them' came to her mind

She still couldn't believe what she saw on that screen.

"I will do every possible thing to save their lives." she thought and clenched her fist.

Cheers to 600+ readers.