CH-12

Where are you?

Miya went out of the changing room to meet Sunny. "I am so happy! Haha! Very Very lucky me!"Miya said to her self hoping on her ways. She couldn't stop celebrating their victory. She looks around, there were a lot of people here.

"Where might she be........ I should probably call her" Miya was going to call but then she felt that someone was staring at me from behind, she looks back but no one was there. "Jeez! This sleep paralysis and nightmare thing is haunting me even in the daylight."

She was going to call Sunny when "Excuse me" Miya flinched as she turned her back to see a guy in a black suit, well built, probably in his forties. "Umm.. yea?" Miya asks awkwardly. "You're Mr.Renu's student aren't you?"

"MIYA!" Sunny shouts out Miya's name while searching for her. "We checked the entire arena... She's not there." Says Ananya.

"Wait, I'll go call the team. We'll search again." Ezra says as she runs to the changing room. "Where did she go? I hope nothing bad happens.." Sunny says as she and Ananya continue searching. Ananya then says "Hey nothing will happen ,she is strong. Nothing will happen to the Blue Angel's Captain... Don't worry". Although Sunny knows that Miya can handle most situations well... She had a bad feeling that something is wrong.

Miya just won and now they're supposed to head back home. Being the team captain Miya wouldn't do anything stupid... So where could she possibly be right now?

Right now, Miya is standing in front of a stranger, shocked and scared as he utters Mr.Renu's name. The strange man takes a step closer to Miya and before she gets a chance to get away or ask what he's doing, he quickly whispers something. He says

"I have a gun with me. Follow me out to the parking lot and I won't cause you any trouble" Miya freezes with fear. She can't bring herself together but she manages to say something. 

"I.. I- don't think I'm th- the person you're looking for..".

The strange man grins and says "Miya lying is a bad habit I could see how scared you were when I said 'Mr.Renu'.I'm sure you're the one. Now stop talking and follow me. Or else... You know."

Meanwhile Sunny

Something is not right. Miya is in danger. The whole group searched. She wouldn't just leave now. I should call her parents. What if it's those guys who killed- NO! No.no, no that can't happen. I'm gonna call her parents.

We'll search again and again. I'll find her. I'll call and inform my parents too. If those guys are involved then I'll tell the police. I won't let anything happen to Miya. Everything is going to be all right. Nothing will happen to Miya.

Miya walked along with the stranger as he took the path which she wasn't aware."Nothing will happen to me" Miya said to herself, trying to be positive while she followed the stranger to the empty parking lot of the arena.

Miya recognizes the place.It was the B3 parking lot, last parking lot of arena where people barely come until its a big event. It was quite and empty... Just like the parking lot at which Mr.Renu died that day.

With each step Miya gets more and more nervous. There is a big black car which looked expensive. It looks similar to the one that the people who killed Mr.Renu. 

The car door was open and someone was sitting in the car, but Miya couldn't get a proper look. Shivers ran down her spine "Its the same guy from this morning" she thought. 

Her heart started beating faster as stops in her tracks.  The stranger looked like a butler to the guy who was sitting in the car.

The butler looked back where Miya stopped in her tracks and was staring at Young man in fear. She was scared and nervous because she starts to feel the same way as she felt earlier this morning, she couldn't move. He was staring back at her with a cold and fierce expression on his face.

"No, no, no... This is just a nightmare" Miya tells herself as the butler sighs and starts taking something out of his pocket and Miya's hands start trembling.

"An Actual Gun" she says to herself as she takes a step back. The butler directly pointed it out towards her without any hesitation.It was an indication that if she runs away she will be shot dead.

"What the hell are they not afraid of cameras?" She looked around to check cameras but there were not there.

"Clever observation Sweetie" the Young man in the car thinks to himself.

"I need to escape this isn't safe at all, what did I get myself into..." she thinks to herself. She gets ready to run behind some cars to get away and suddenly "MIYA!". That's Sunny's voice. She's here looking for Miya.

 Miya turned back in relief hearing Sunny's worried voice.

Without any time waste she was going to call out for Sunny but before she could do that the butler caught Miya's small body from screaming, while shutting her mouth with his huge hands.

She struggles as she tries to kick him but he quickly injects something into Miya's neck which made her whimper. Miya closed her eyes shut due to pain as the man release her from his grip.She landed on her knees holding her neck.

She soon eyes felt heavy and her legs felt weak.

Miya wants to scream out saying "Sunny I'm right here" but nothing came out . She's trapped in her own body and now Sunny won't be able to find her.She could hear Sunny's voice getting closer and louder but then faints away as she slowly closes her eyes.

Before Sunny enters into scene, the man picked her up and placed her into the backseat of the car and went and sat in driving seat.

"Finally got you Miya" the young man looks back at Miya's unconscious figure. "Good Job Kuvirim," he said to his butler. They waited inside the car for Sunny to go away and the Young man kept admiring Miya.

"God I feel her presence but there is no one..." Sunny thinks to herself as she goes around the basement. Sunny panted as she kept her hand on her knees. "Maybe I am thinking about her so much that I feel like this." She thinks.

Looking around once again she says "Where are you Miya?" as tears started to blur her eyes as she sniffed heavily. She wipes away her tears as she leaves the basement... Leaving Miya alone.