CH-34

THE END

"Nothing has changed at all. I thought you would add some sculptures over there" Weston said pointing out to the entrance which had a beautiful waterfall with lights. Alrich laughs as butler opens the door for his boss and master. Rho was silently following his boss as any butler.

"I didn't want to make any changes as it's your gift." Weston smiles and sits on the sofa with Alrich. They were talking peacefully.

Clair and her team reached out at the entrance and fought Weston's guards. The team injured them in a way that they don't make noise and catch Weston's attention. There weren't many guards with him as he was just visiting his brother, no one could probably kill him that's what he thought not realizing what is going on in his back.

The girls were in the basement. Although they prepared for days for the plan... They were nervous. A lot can go wrong with even the smallest mistake. Sunny started breathing fast as darkness was everywhere, it was getting colder by the second, unlike Miya she didn't eat anything. Miya had a bad gut feeling, she looked away as her eyes started to tear up. She muffled on cloth which tied her mouth. It was paining, their appearance was set up as it seemed like days since they were in the basement although it was for seven hours. Miya cried a little.

She flinched as the door suddenly opened, slamming in on the wall. She moved her head away from the oncoming light. "Oh god," she thought as she dare not meet his eyes.

"You seem to be sleeping... Wake Up!" Weston roared towards the 'unconscious' girls. Sunny, Miya looked down as they felt weak, they couldn't bear this loud noise and their head was already killing them.

Miya flinched and her breath hitched as she felt a hand caressing her hair. "Aw... you two seem so young... you should be studying at this age..." he continued running his fingers through her hair.

All of a sudden he grabbed a fistful of hair making her groan and look at him as he shouted at her face "THEN WHY DO YOU INTERFERE IN OTHERS BUSINESS?!" Miya's headache got worse.

Alrich flinches watching his brothers action but controls. She started breathing heavily and then she looked into Weston's eyes and it had madness, happiness, and something more, something dark.

Sunny started to wonder why Clair didn't show up yet. The first team must've been in by now.

Weston questions "So who had those papers when my team didn't find in Rennons house"

The answer was Sunny but they kept quiet. They didn't even hear half question because of the pounding head.

Clair had a camera installed and was behind the walls of the window where the basement lies. Dann watches closely as Clair came doing her task.

"What weak girls! Answer the Question!!" he shouted again now making Sunny mad as she glared at him with weak eyes cursing him to death. Weston stared back and approached Sunny. "What!? Was it you? Keep your eyes down... or do want to be blind?." Sunny lost her mind and with her free leg, she kicked his knee. He immediately raised his hand but then came a bullet, Piercing right through Weston's hand. "Boss!-"Rho got shot by Dann. Alrich immediately widens his eyes and takes out his gun but one of Weston's guards immediately kicks his hand and throws it away. Alrich starts a one on one with the guard.

Weston was being taken away by two of his guards as Dann quietly followed them up, by this time they were in the hall. Weston hears a gun click with Dann appearing in front of them "Hold it right there."

Dann presses a sensor on his watch pointing his gun smirking a little. "Nice to meet you, Homicide. Call me Dann". Weston laughs and blurted "I am not interested". There was tension in the room. One Weston guard pointing at Dann, Dann pointing out at Weston. Kuvirim and Alrich comes out to help Dann but then hesitated to take out his gun because Weston was staring at him right into his soul.