CH-32

Doubts

LAALALALAALAAAAA~~Miya sang as Sunny came out of the bathroom wearing a pickle green peplum top with blue pants. Sunny just gave a look "This girl has gone crazy" and ignored her. Miya wore a lavender turtleneck sweater tugged in A-line black skirt.

"Enough of it. Let's go n-" Sunny said but Miya cut her words. "Uhh N-No no wait I need to tell you something." Sunny hummed in response standing near the door. "Uhh.." Miya says everything that she didn't really practice and what all happened within Dann's group. Sunny raised her eyebrow and blurted. "Woah Woah Your mischief didn't stop till school that you started here." She said in a stern voice. Miya nervously laughed "Wasn't my fault".

"Whatever are you okay now?". Miya's eyes sparkled and nodded furiously and got up walking to the lunchroom. "Hey, don't tell-"

"I won't" Sunny assured, Miya smiled and skipped towards lunchroom faster making Sunny catch her pace.

They eat their lunch and everything went well. They talked to everyone. Dann and Miya argued about stupid jokes.

✦Time skip✦✦

"Nooo, how can you say that?" Miya argued with Alrich hitting his chest a little. "What do you mean by that? It is true I mean-".

"No! Let me tell you! The world will not be better with robots!" Miya whined.

Miya and Alrich were sitting in his room with butler silently reading his book. Miya herself asked if she could come as she wanted to know him better. Sunny went to the library. Miya was reading a sci-fi book.

"Why not love~? They will take your orders-"

"I know I know Positive to the fact that they will make our lives better but......You know they have a life span, I am sure every Robo does have a limit. They are not immortal. It can maximum be like 20 years? I don't know but you know it just takes care of you for that particular period time and goes away making us depressed and broke and feel like how much we were dependent on them..... If someones wants to stay they should be forever..."Miya lectured and looked down at her book. They both were sitting in their favorite place, near the window.

"I-I am-You have high exceptions. Not everyone will stay Miya, they have to go-"

"I know expectations are just imaginary........b-but...if I ask you- Will you fill my expectations?" Miya looked at him straight in his eyes.

"Yes I -"

Dann suddenly dashed in Alrich's room making them flinch. He had panic in his eyes. He directly went to Alrich and handed over a phone to tell him to quickly answer it and say that everything is fine.

Alrich crush his brows and looked at the phone. Miya felt a bit uneasy in the situation. Alrich's eyes widened when he saw the caller ID... It was Rho. He took a breath and put on a fake smile.

"Hey Rho!! been a while. Miss me~?" He said in playfully tone. Listening to 'Rho' butler widen his eyes and thought"Oh no. The cameras...".

"Hello Young Master. I don't know about me but Boss certainly misses you. I had a question to ask Young master."

"Huh? Sure, Rho. Ask away~" he said with a smile. Watching him being easy with the caller Miya was going to speak something but Dann quickly hushed her.

"My only concern is that Why aren't you present in the mansion Young Master?"

The question like echoes in his ears, he gulped a little then said "You see Rho~Brother didn't give me any work till now and the girls are boring moreover I am saving them for brother. So I was just bored at home and wanted to go out and explore. I am out of the city for two weeks. Why are you asking? Are you restricting me to the house?"