CH-24

The Plan

"Ok, let's begin then......"Clair says as lights of the room go off and the projector starts.

The meeting proceeds in the intense room. Clair being careful with every word she is using minding not to receive a "NO" from girls. The meeting for girls went from joyous to nerve wracking.

(Time skip)

The meeting ends and the girls were left speechless. Everyone in the room felt the pressure girls were facing. "So-" Clair tried to break silence only to be cut by Miya's scoff.

"So that's why we are here? Yes, Clair?" she looked down. Sunny didn't know how to respond, the plan was risking their lives. "I understand what you are thinking but I ensure that you guys will be safe, till now I ensured that you guys are safe and comfortable. Have confidence in us." Clair says in a confident voice but they were still silent. They could feel her protective aura on them.

"What? What? we are going for a mission, no no we are being used in a mission but.....those kids will be safe, more innocent lives will be safe. They will be saved if we do this." Sunny though. "Fuck! I can't process, I wonder what is Miya thinking?" she swears to look at her side. She had..........tears in her eyes. Reasonable.

"If we think sensibly it is not risking our lives, we will just be......" Miya recalls the whole plan. She felt her cheeks wet. "Ah shit Why am I....?" she wiped her tears roughly. "Miya" a soft deep concern voice called out her name. Miya looked up to Alrich who was begging with his eyes to be a part of the plan. Her gaze shifted to Sunny who is already looking at her. Sunny could feel that Miya only half-agreed.

Everyone was just patiently waiting for their answer, they wanted them to take their own time.

Miya then sniffing heavily then smirking at Clair "I am in". "Same here" Sunny's voice followed smiling. The others felt the steam of revenge from girls. Clair was proud, really proud knowing that the girls were not weak.

Alrich overjoyed looked at his butler with a huge grin and then back at everyone. "I-I can't define how happy I am right now. We are thankful for whatever you doing for us" he said standing up going to Clair shaking her hand.

"Thank you, ma'am, Thank you so much" Clair nodded to the Young figure. He hopped back to the Butler.

"I am looking forward working with you Miya and Sunny," Dann says extending hand to them on which they accepted. "And don't think we are using you, think it as a part of..uh..job, you are doing this job for saving those innocent lives which Clair just showed... specially Mr.Rennon's remaining family". He tried to use words which would boost up their confidence in being part of the mission.

"What is he? A mind reader?" Sunny fancied upon him as he looked at her with a small smile.

They simply nodded. Miya then said,"But I have a request". Sunny looked questionably to her. "Can we inform our parents about our safety? We will be here for probably two weeks and I don't want to worry about them. Right, Sunny?"

"Uhh.....isn't that a bad idea? I don't think they will allow us in this mission then....." Sunny looked at Clair. "I understand your concern Miya. But I will handle that. No need to worry about it."

After thinking about some time she smiled brightly saying "We trust you, Clair".

"AWWW. LET'S CELEBRATE!!" Dann applauded loud. "Eh?" the girls said in unison. "Now get up let's go to the lunchroom. I have bought many variety of foods their burgers, pizza, coke-. "Clair hit his head."Didn't I say you to quit eating those junk food, and how can you even bring it here!".