CH-25

Problems

The day went well. Miya didn't dare speak to Alrich and even warned Sunny to stop teasing her. Girls were free to go out of the room and restricted some areas which they kept in mind basically they were just allowed in other rooms. Now its a new day and........

"DANNAAAAAA YOU OLD MAN!" Miya runs after Danna screaming out his name in anger. While Sunny is running after Miya trying to calm her down saying "Miya it wasn't him! Calm down!". Clair standing at the back watching all that is happening while trying to decide who to scold. Alrich and the butler were just quietly sitting at a corner trying not to get involved.

It was chaotic. Early in the morning and this is how it starts. Claire's team and guards are just as annoyed as Clair cause after all hard work they do they just need peacefulness but the duo won't let that happen.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME YOU BRAT!" Danna screams while trying to dodge all the things Miya was throwing at him. Sitting at the corner Alrich and the Butler sit as quietly as they can hoping no one would notice them. The butler quietly Whispers into Alrich's ear "I told you it wasn't a good idea Young Master." Alrich says nothing and is worried about what will happen.

Earlier Alrich said to his butler that it would be fun to prank Danna. His butler being wise said no. But Alrich wouldn't listen to anyone. He took a bucket of water and spilled it right outside Danna's room. Hoping he would slip and fall, but Miya came instead and fell. Miya went to Danna's room earlier because Danna asked her to come to discuss something. Meanwhile, Sunny saw what Alrich did and tried to warn Miya but it was too late.

Miya woke up early whereas all the others i.e., Clair and her team including Sunny were all asleep. Sunny woke up after sometime when she heard Alrich walking around. After talking Miya was thinking about something serious and was worried. She stepped out of the room in a bad mood... Just then Clair greeted her saying "Good morning", and suddenly Sunny shouted "Careful!". Clair and Miya were confused but as Miya took another step, she slipped and dashed into Clair, and then she fell... Badly. Miya was all wet and very very mad.

She looked at Sunny for some sort of explanation and Sunny said "I saw him pouring the water..." But before she could complete the sentence, Miya thought it was Danna who wanted to prank her and started running after him. Not listening to Sunny who was trying to explain that it was Alrich.

After listening to Miya scream everyone in Claire's team woke up thinking something bad happened. The only bad thing that happened was that Miya became angry. Alrich was scared that Miya will be mad at him so he kept quiet.

Then Sunny suddenly looked at Alrich and said "YOU ASSHOLE! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WANT TO TORTURE US YOU IDIOT!" It was a mess, now that Sunny was running after Alrich scolding him, while the butler was running after Sunny trying to calm her down.

Clair got mad and she said "ENOUGH!" and everyone stopped. Nothing was scarier than a very angry Clair. Clair and her team glared at the four of them. Danna, Miya, Sunny, Alrich. The butler wanted to say something but before that Clair said "Since you, four think it's alright to create such a ruckus... You all will be cleaning the lunchroom. You also disturbed my team so you will be cleaning up their rooms as well."

"You can't do that to us and that's too much to clean!" Miya somewhat pleaded as she was still angry following up Dann who says "And I didn't even do-", Clair cut them off when she says "The more you talk, the more cleaning you'll have to do."

Alrich just looks down while standing in between Dann and Sunny who are glaring at him. The butler being embarrassed and kind enough offers to help but Clair says that she has to discuss things with him, so the butler and everyone else goes back to their work while the four are left back in the lunchroom to clean up.