CH-10

All Lies

Miya opened her puffy eyes, she was lying on her bed.

"I lied" Miya whispered to herself.

(Flashback: "At this time of the night where did you go Miya?" Miya was cold as ice. She didn't know what to do."I am asking something, Miya." Her mom says in a stern voice.

"Mama, I...... was just in.......bad mood." Miya sniffs heavily, she was crying. 

Her mom saw her with raised eyebrows. "Bad mood? What are you talking about?". 

Miya flinched. "I was not feeling well mom" Miya said."So if you are not feeling well, you go out and stay out?" her mom said. Miya was under too much pressure, her face became red cause pressure she was facing now. "Why can't she leave me?" Miya thought "Miya-

Miya cut her mom sentences. as she shouted bursting out in tears. "MAMA! Is it that big deal,I just went out to have my time, People are always around me. I am always busy with studies, sports I have no break in my running life,*cries* I just wanted to know how it feels like to be alone.*looks at her mom* I am sorry mom I would have said you but you would only say me to stay in my room to have my time which is not-

Miya sentence got off when her mom hugged her tightly. "Mama-" her mom shushed her saying "Just cry it out." Miya cried not because of "her time" because she lied to her mother. A mother knows everything about her daughter.)

Miya grabbed her hair in frustration, she cant stand lies. Even though it was half correct, Miya needed her time, she needed a break from everything. But....she lied not only to her mother but also lied to Sunny.

She didn't go to Sunny cause she was scared of her getting caught, she went there so that she could stop everything and tell the police and stop getting themselves into trouble.

 She couldn't do it, as she saw Sunny's motivation on finding about Mr.Renu, if she had stopped her it would ruin their friendship cause of their last argument, she is just waiting for time when Sunny will get tired of searching about him and give up at last.

__________________________________

"Hey girl 'sup?" Sunny asks as she nudged Miya's shoulder. "Nothing... What about you? You seem to be happy about something." Miya replies. 

Sunny starts telling about whatever she found, not realizing Miya wasn't listening to a thing as they walk in the corridor. Miya was just thinking about the last night wondering if she should reveal everything.

"So this is what I found." Sunny said and Miya hummed in response. 

Sunny was curious about one question so she decided to ask, "Are you still-" she got cut off by Ezra who called Miya.

"Are you planning to practice miss captain?", Ezra said in a stern voice. Miya let out a nervous smile. "Yeah, I'm coming . Sorry, you go first." Ezra nodded and went back to the Sports Hall. 

Miya looked back at Sunny she says "Sorry Sunny I need to go, can we talk later?" Sunny nodded as Miya made her way to the practice court. Miya remembered something, she turns back to Sunny

"Hey, You're coming to see the match tomorrow right? You always do." Miya asked in a monotone. "Of course I'll be there, Revolution Volleyball stadium right?" Miya nodded as she gave a thumbs up and smiled "Perfect" Miya says as she turns around to leave.

__________________________________

All the girls were practicing hard... they take a 5 minutes break. Miya sits down quietly as she closes her eyes. "Is something wrong with our captain?" one of the teammates ask Ezra. "I don't know. She is usually cheerful but today she is on her extremes, did you see how hard she was spiking?" the teammate nods and says "Yeah, I noticed".

The vice-captain overhears the conversation as she sat beside Miya. 

"Is something wrong?" Ananya asks. "No, nothing's wrong" Miya replies, her eyes still closed. Ananya sighs. "Are we doing something wrong?". 

Miya opened her eyes. "No Blue Angles are perfect, it's just that I'm a little down today." Miya says as she looked at Vice-captain. Someone hit Miya from the back. "What the...." Miya says as she looks back at raging Ezra. 

"What do you mean by that idiot, We need you, we are already done with two practice matches and you haven't said a thing. How are we supposed to know if we are doing good or not?!" Miya smiles at her teammates thinking about how caring they are. Ananya calms Ezra down.

"Hey, chill. Let her breath-" Ananya says but Miya cuts her off saying "Let's have a serious game now" Miya looked at her team members. "Shall we?" Miya says as she goes back to all team members. Ananya gave a thumbs up to Ezra as they also go back to the team.

(Later that day)

Miya was tired so she sits down, leaning her back on the wall. She closed her eyes and breaths slowly. She looks at the time and it was 1:00. She messaged Sunny-'We are practicing till afternoon, you go ahead.' 

She taps on 'send' as she gets up and tells her team to have their lunch, the team members nodded.

Miya was on her way outside for fresh air when someone called her name. She turned around and saw a junior who was holding a ball.

Miya asks. "Is there something I can help you with?". "I w-want to p-practice with you for sometime" the girl says while shuttering.

"What's your name kid?" Miya asks while kneeling to her eye level. "Riya" she answered. Miya hummed as she removed her jacket and said "Lets practice receives Riya." Riya joyed up as she went to the senior.

"Aw I expected that, she is always kind." A young man complimented as he leaned back on his chair, sitting and quietly observing from the audience seats. 

Smiling and admiring Miya. His butler gets a message from someone as he says to the Young man "Sir, we need to go, Boss called saying there's an urgent meeting". The man smiled as he looked at butler.

"Yeah... Lets go. I had enough for today" the young man stood up, dusting his suit.

"I will come again Miya, just like I do every day" the man says as he glances back one last time at laughing Miya. He made his way out as his butler followed. No one even noticed there was someone sitting in the empty audience seats.

__________________________________

It was afternoon, all the girls were lying on the floor covered in sweat after a long and hard practice. Miya gets up as she watches the tired girls. 

Miya smirked and claps twice "Get up girls, we have to practice, another match-" she got cut off when a ball hit her head. The captain smiled as she says "Ouch! Jeez! I was joking Ezra" Miya pouted as she rubbed her head. "I know. I just felt like doing it and don't pout or else I will punch you". The team members laughed.

"Okay so now that our mood has lighted... let's win tomorrow." Miya says while keeping her hand in front, all the team joins as they shout their team motto "WHATEVER IT TAKES!!".

Miya walked to her apartment as she checked her messenger. Sunny-'Yea Don't mind. All the best for tomorrow. practice hard, you have got this Miya.' Miya smiled at her message as she replied Thank you so much, I am sorry if I was rude, its just I wasn't in the mood today but now I am fine .See you tomorrow!

"I guess everything will be fine at last," Miya says to herself as she put on her headphones walking back home in a good mood.

Meanwhile somewhere in an big mansion, a tall and handsome young man was sitting on the couch while staring at a photo "Not everything is fine Miya" The Young man says in his deep voice while drinking his coffee.

"I am coming for you" he says with an evil grin on his face.