CH-17

Weakness

"Feels good right? Being Trapped", he says with a laugh.

"This guy...." Claire clenched her fist looking again at the butler who had a cold expression. "He thinks he has won huh". Claire looked at her officers and gave them an expression "Plan-B".

"Yeah it does feel good Mr. Alrich but this will feel better" she says as she dropped herself taking out a small knife from her hip bag aiming it on butlers face which he professionally dodged. Taking advantage of his distraction she quickly kicked his hand and grabbed the falling gun from pointing out at him.

"Now who feels good?" Clair said with a smirk.

It all happened so fast.

"I wonder who made you a but-" she was cut when the butler quickly grabbed her hand tightly pulling her making her gasp and drop the gun. Before crash on his chest, the butler twisted her hand making her turn around and kicking her elbow making a cracking sound. She kneels holding her elbow.

"Don't underestimate me" he says in a cold voice like he regretted nothing.

"ow, that hurt" Clair quickly kicked his leg making his one leg kneel and she got away. Ignoring the elbow pain she slides picking the gun shooting the bodyguards who were holding her officers.

The bodyguards dodged it and hid behind the wall with a shooting position.

"Damn this officer." The butler took out his other gun aiming at her and even Clair pointed her gun at him. "Now we are equal" he said.

*Still*

"Wow Wow Wow did I miss something?" Alrich said gaining everyone's attention with Sunny kneeling as he pointed a gun straight to her head. Sunny's hand was tied at back with a tape on her mouth. He also had the other bodyguard with him with a gun who stood behind him.

She looked pale and she was tired... Sunny looked up at Agent Clair.

Immediately Clair's eyes widened in shock."NO, Sunny......"

He dragged Sunny from the stairs who was not willing to come and stopped in middle smirking at the officer.

"Ha! I knew you would not listen to me, officer. You are so mean." he says in a childish tone and Sunny tried to struggle out of his grip but he holds her hair with one hand making her whimper and pressing the gun harder on her head ."Don't be a headache" he says in a stern voice to Sunny.

Alrich quickly changing to a dark aura. "Put your gun down or I'll not regret shooting her" he said while waving his gun.

Meanwhile Miya was wearing her clothes given by Sara. It was a grey sweatpants and an oversized v- neck white t-shirt. "Hmmm These look new".

She wears the clothes and dries her hair with a towel while mumbling "Where is this girl? Should I find her or something? Should I ask that Sara lady? She seems good only but I don't know if she is allowed to say about Sunny and Hey I look cute- *gunshot* holydjhauigshit" She raised her voice but quickly closed her mouth with her hands not making noise.*gun shot*.She quickly sat down and tearing up. Miya was sensitive to loud noises.

She sat on her foot while closing her ears and shutting her eyes.

It stopped.

"Ouch, my ears! What the hell was that? Did the police came already, I should get out of here" she quickly gets out of the room trying to get out of the house where she ended in the living room gaining everyone's attention.

She widened her eyes at the scene, all of them had guns. Her eyes traveled, all unfamiliar faces except the butler.

"WWHAWHAT. WHY THE FUCK IS SHE OUT?" Alrich thought with an open mouth.