CH-23

Keeping his hands in pocket he said with a smirk."Got you!"

Who?

Miya immediately shouted in confusion not knowing who is he"Ah!! GHOST!THIEF!MAFIA!SUNNY! YOU ASS WAKE UP!" she looked back at Sunny making her flinch in sleep.

Sunny slowly woke up and looked at Miya near the window."What is it Miya?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

Miya pierced keeping her hands on hip then shouting. "There is someone down there!!". Sunny widen her eyes."Huh? What is she talking about?" she thought and went near the window looking down.

No one.

She glared back at shocked Miya."Hey! Hey! believe me, h-he was there" she said in loud panic voice. Sunny furrowed her eyebrows and then a voice interrupted them.

"What is it, Miss. Aurora?" they hear a cold but concerned voice of the butler.

Miya instantly shouted."T-there is someone down there,h-he came here and s-said me 'Got you'h-he-"she was cut by butler just jumping out of window landing safely at ground.

"Huh? what was that? "The girls thought.

When Miya was expressing he heard a noise of giggling near the bush. He jumped down to catch the person and looked at a guy who was ready to run but the butler quickly caught him bending him on his knees and twisting his arms at the back making him yelp.

Clair guards enter the scene being shocked to see the new face. They directly point out their gun towards him and then calling Clair through their walkie-talkie.

"Officer we have an intruder. I repeat Officer Clair we have an intruder."

"Intruder.." the unknown guy chuckles mentally.

"Who is he?" one of the guards asked.

"I don't know officer. Miya found him" he pointed up at Miya who had her mouth open all the time.

"C-Cool, that was the coolest thing I have ever seen, "Miya thought. Sunny asked, "Was he the guy?" Miya nodded furiously not leaving her eyes from the guy and butler.

Clair entered the fuss widening her eyes on the bent figure and saying something unexpected.

"Leave him," she says to butler frowning down at the man.

The butler left him without a question backing away.

Clair went to the guy and lifted him by the collar and then punching him on the side. He just chuckled.

"You troublesome detective. I said you already not to come up with this prank in here," she says furiously making everyone leave in mixing.

"That was a good punch Clair~" he sang. She was going to punch him again but he dodged and rolled back professionally standing up dusting his 'precious' coat.

"Th-That's so neat!"Miya squealed mentally but then glaring 'troublesome detective'.

He felt the glare and snickered looking at Miya."You should have seen your face, Miya~" he asked while laughing. Offended Miya was going to shout back but Clair interrupted.

"Ok everyone it's late, I will introduce him to you all tomorrow. Now Go back to sleep." she says sternly.

"Huh?Huh? You can't leave this in suspension." Miya argued but Clair ignored her walking away accompanied by detective and others.

"God she is so rude. More rude than teachers at our school." she huffed folding her arms across chest.

"Well well. Leave that. You are safe that all matters. Shall we go back to sleep?"Sunny yawned going back to bed, Miya just gazed down to butler's shadow which faded away."Why didn't he come? If his butler came, Why not he? Was I-.Tch. Why do I care." she groaned feeling sleepy.