CH-8

No matter what

Miya was on her way to the park and a lot of things were going on in her mind, mostly negative things. "What is she planning to do?" Miya said to her self as she cycled.

(Flashback: After Listening to each other they were confused. Before Sunny said something Miya told her to stop and meet her at the park after 20 minutes because she knew what Sunny wanted to do was crazy. It's too dangerous. 

Miya was now impatiently waiting for the last match to be over. After some time the matches were over and Lancer High and school APJ high were going to play semi-finals against another school the next day. Miya quickly sent a message to Yash, congratulating him for reaching the finals and told him that she's leaving now.)

Sunny and Miya were facing each, they don't know what to say... Sunny was afraid that this will lead to an argument.

Finally Miya spoke up" What did you mean by going to break in again?". Sunny let out a sigh and said "Mr. Renu's real name is Rennon Roy and..." Miya says "And what?". 

Sunny takes another deep breath and says "He has a family. Wife and two kids. They might be in danger." Miya is shocked to know that he has a family but she continues to say "Do you even know if they're alive?". Sunny looks down and says "No but...". 

Irritated Miya says "But what? You don't know if they're alive or not. You don't know where they live even if they're alive. You don't know anything!. And you want to risk it all again?... What if those people come back and we're caught? What then?" Sunny tries to stay calm and says "You're right I don't know anything. That's why we have to go back and find out. We won't get caught. We already did it once... We can do it again." Miya gets more irritated because of Sunny's stupidity. 

"Correction. YOU want to break in not ME. And I won't allow you to do something like that".

Sunny's patience wears down as she says "I don't need your permission to do anything. I thought we were in this together. You are the one who said we'll break-in at first... What happened?" 

Miya knows it's not that simple and it's very dangerous. 

With tears in her eyes she says " Of course we are but this is something troublesome. I can't do it... It haunts me. Every time. I don't want anything to happen to us." Sunny calms down and says "Nothing will happen. It'll haunt us even more if don't do anything. The lives of those children... This is bigger than just us. We have to do something. Just think about it".

Miya shakes her head in disapproval as she stayed silent for a bit. Miya took a deep breath as she says "Now that I think about it. My conclusion is. Do whatever you want." Miya turns around not giving a chance to let Sunny speak as she gets on her cycle and leaves.

Sunny stood there for a while not believing what Miya just said. Tears roll down from her eyes as she looked down and said out loud "Although you don't agree with me, I have to do this. Alone." She came back to senses as she roughly wiped her tears from her face and turns around to leave.

Sunny is standing in front of the gate again. It was not that late at night it was just 9:00 pm. She told her parents that she has to complete a project with Chandu and will come back soon.

She reaches to the gate and started recalling how Miya climbed the gate. Once she got the steps, she went to the gate and started climbing slowly making sure not to trip.

After a long climbing she landed on the floor."This was hard without Miya." Sunny thought and sighs and she made her way to the backside of the house.

"This is the hardest part, only Miya can do this. What should I do?" Sunny thought to herself as she looked at the pipe leading to the window. Little did she know that someone was watching her while giggling. Sunny pulled herself together and she gave a try started climbing the pipe.

But when she did, She slipped and tripped at the first step and fell on the ground.

"This is hard" she said while holding her foot. "Looks like someone needs help." Sunny flinched as she looked up and saw Miya standing with a smirk on her face.

Sunny just looked her with wide eyes as Miya sat down on one knee while resting her elbow on the other, Resting her face in her palms.

"Do you need help?" Miya said. Sunny kind of teared up as she looked at her. Miya sighs seeing her tears and then stood up and started climbing the pipe. "Just stand at the front door, I will be there" Miya says in monotone while climbing up.

Sunny stood as she smiled looking at Miya and making her way to the window. Whether they agree with each other or not, the girls will be there for each other No Matter What...

"I knew you would come," thought Sunny.

Happy 200+ readers!. This is our first ever book in Wattpad and these small number makes us more than happy and motivated to keep on writing. We are thankful to you all.:-)