CH-31

(Long chapter~)

Strengths and weaknesses

Miya was blankly looking at Clair giving instructions not understanding anything cause One, she was giving lessons of weapon training and two, she was freaking using the knife to show how it is done. Miya's anxiety builds up whenever she swirled it, threw it, or even pointed at them.

Sunny was looking at Clair with shiny eyes as she 'plays' with a knife. Sunny loved knives, their sharp lines always fascinated her, it was like a art to her. She wanted to learn the knife training so bad. She was really attentive to Clair.

They were at Clair's office where she was giving some instruction they need to follow in tomorrows training. She said that the officers under her, all of them had pocket knifes 24/7 as it might be an 'emergency weapon' anytime. She showed up some types of knives and showed how to have a firm grip on it. She even asked girls to hold the knife as she was.

Miya mentally cried as her shivering hands took the knife trying to grip as Clair. Sunny just gripped the knife perfectly with one go. Miya was just staring at the knife with fear.

"Miya?" Clair snapped her out.

"Y-Yes? I am listening." she faked reassurance awkwardly smiling. Sunny mentally laughed watching her but was worried about how she'll manage the weapon training and the fact she never ever shows her weakness.

Clair found it enough to lecture them about the knives and asked them to keep it back in place. She started cleaning them with a white cloth while saying "Keeping your knifes clean is also important.", the girls silently watched her. The steel was shining as Clair moved it and also reflected the cause of the lights in the room. Clair let them admire it as they need to fall in love with weapons first.

She dismissed them.

"Hell no! Why the hell should we learn knives, like wh-" Miya thought until Sunny snapped her. "Miya~how was that?" she asked pinching her on which Miya slapped her hand away and puffed, Sunny laughed at the response. "Shut up it's not funny" Miya glared making Sunny kinda less teasing.

"Hmm...the real question is-"

"Don't wanna talk about it" Miya said leading her way to their room. Sunny just sighed following behind and closing the door. They didn't talk much and immediately fell asleep

Night at 10:00-Dinner time

Miya was just playing with food looking down at it."You okay brat?" Dann said.

Miya tch-ed stuffing the food nodding a little. Dann furrowed and looked at Sunny. Sunny just mouthed "Bipolar mode". Dann giggled eating his food. The time Miya woke up was pretty late she woke up at 8:00 and was constantly trying to distract her mind by reading, singing, and even talking to butler about some non-sense and also talking about space, her interest. Butler didn't mind as he was used to his Young master blabbering all day.

Next morning-

Miya took a deep breath and gazed at the room in which they were practicing the earlier day. She wore grey sweatpants and black full sleeved crop top. She gulped a little and felt a hand on her shoulder. "It's okay, you were so cool yesterday. Cheer Up! You will get through this too! Anyways Clair said that its just four to five moves she will be teaching so....not so much." Sunny motivated. She wore a black tank top with a grey jacket over it and black sweatpants.

'Thanks, girl but I am still not willing to do this.' she thought and smiled at her nodding. Sunny opened the door only to find Dann and Butler sword fighting.