CH-4

Mischievous on a Monday

(Sunny POV) "Ugh! Where the hell is my phone?" I whine and say it out loud while searching for my phone. I set the alarm on my phone yesterday (which I shouldn't have) and it's still early... And this stupid alarm has destroyed my sleep.

It's so damn loud. God I hate Mondays. I'm not able to find it because of my messy room, it's probably under my pile of clothes....or books or under the blanket...or under the pillows or chargers or whatever is in my room. It's been messy since I didn't clean my room this weekend. 

Set aside the shitty Saturday, cause my Sunday was good. I completed watching an entire anime and watched the series Bones on TV for a while I slept late and I need sleep. I found my phone, switched off the alarm but now I can't sleep, even though I'm tired. 

Since I won't be able to sleep again, I decided to get ready for school. It's Monday but today is important.

I just reached school. I search around for Miya but I guess she'll be coming late. I just sit in an empty classroom and put my head down on the desk... Trying to sleep. Again.

I slept for a while before I hear some loud footsteps. I suddenly remember the footsteps of Mr.Renu and those men. I quickly jump, gripping my bag pack tightly with a scared look on my face while looking around. It was just some student who just stepped into the class, he is so confused looking at me.

I then grab my bag and leave the classroom, embarrassed... I got scared hearing some footsteps, I never knew I could be so scared.

There is a big tree next to the storage room of the school where they usually keep some decorations and chairs for any future events in the school. It's rarely used and it's at the corner of the West wing, where no one comes. Me and Miya hang out there sometimes when we skip classes. 

I enter the dusty old storage room and there I see Miya sitting on one of the chairs, just looking down. I can't see her face since her bangs are covering it.

Sunny: Miya? Are you alright?

( Miya yawns and stretches before responding)

Miya: I'm fine girl. I'm just so damn sleepy. Tsk, my hair is so messy. I woke up and realized I was gonna be late so I got ready quickly. That's why I look like this.

Sunny: Ohhhhh. I was worried. I thought something bad happened. Oh shit. Bad. The Real bad. I just remembered that we have a test today. In IT. Chandu told me yesterday, it seems that Sir announced it on Saturday.

Miya: WTF(panic). I'm not prepared. (I pause for some for a second) I have an idea. Let's skip the assembly and study for the test. No one will notice.

Sunny: Seriously? It's just been a few days since we skipped assembly last time. And now you want to do it again. No wonder you get into so much trouble. But I don't want trouble, I'm going. (almost leaving)

Miya: Cmon girl. It's just assembly. You'll not get into trouble.Really! I promise. Please stay I will be bored studying alone....(whining)

Sunny: Okokok. You study but I'm gonna sleep. I don't care about the test, it's just for 20 marks. So whatever.

Miya: Yeahhh I know but I do care-COME NOW!!! (Miya takes her hand and they go back to class)

(Miya POV- We go back to class like a spy. I gave Sunny a chance to lead but Sunny is a really bad spy... gosh we were almost caught cause there was our school Nurse.She was heading back to her office, thanks to me I pulled her back and I started to lead till the class

Miya: FINALLY MISSION ACCOMPLISHED phewwwww NICE-AH *sighs*, you are really bad at spying, don't become one.

Sunny: I don't even aim to become anything like that.