Ch-14

Escape

"What the hell did you say?! You don't know huh!!" The young man roared in her ears making her eyes shut close.

" I am asking you for the 10th time, do you want me to hurt you?. Tell me!!" he said harshly grabbing her hair making her shout "NO I am saying its with someone else. please-" *smack*. 

Miya looked at the other side blood formed near her lips as she widens her eyes."He slapped me...".

She felt a sting on her cheek, a bright red hand mark was planted on her. She looked back at him couldn't believe what he just did. Her heart pained for some reason as tears rolled down again. 

She felt another aura, very different. He was panting very hardly his bangs were covering his eyes. Miya flinched , she felt him exactly like the person who came in her dream.

He chuckled and then laughed like a maniac. He paused as he leaned on Miya's chair, his eyes met Miya's, it was so dark."Doll My Pretty Doll you should have known before triggering........" he caresses her sting cheek finishing his sentence "....me".

'UNKNOWN NUMBER - INCOMING CALL'. Sunny flinched as her phone started ringing. She felt an unusual sensation in her body. It could be the people who kidnapped her.

 Sunny's shivering hands hold the phone. Sweat forms on her forehead as she accepts the call. She gulped before she put the phone next to her ear and said "Hello?".

Earlier when the Young man was going to slap Miya again his hand was stopped by someone. "What the hell Kuvirim let me go. This girl needs a lesson". He roared struggling from his butler's grip. 

His butler just coldly looked at him whereas the guy glared back. "Damn it! Are you trying to save her?" the butler lets go of him. 

"No Young Master. We have new information about this situation". "I don't care I need to teach her". Before he could do anything he was dragged by the butler outside who was struggling from his grip roaring out "I will come back don't think you are saved".

Miya heard all this and was sniffing, she dare not say a word in this situation. She felt her head getting heavy as black dots formed her vision as she passes out.

The Young master's mind became chaotic coming out of the room as Kuvirim just looked at him waiting for the aggressive side to go out. Kuvirim was already told by the Young man to take him out of the room if he becomes the 'other' him. 

The Young man sat on the couch breaking a vase in front of him and looking down as he coldly asks "What was the information". The butler sighs as he tells him just making him regret every step he took.

They realize that they got the wrong girl and they got to know that the police started searching for them. One of the policemen secretly works for the young man and he tells them that another girl told the police about the murder and that she has the documents. 

This information hit him badly. 

He became angry that police is involved and annoyed at the fact that Miya didn't say anything about Sunny when he asked about the information. That's when he orders to finds information about Sunny and ask Kuvirim to call Sunny and as soon as they find more information.

He makes his way to the room where Miya was there.

Sunny lifts the call as she hears a man form other side telling her

"If you want your friend to live then get the documents and meet one of the policemen (the corrupt police guy) and he will bring you to our place and will give the documents silently and go away. Things will go wrong if you don't follow my rules... And even worse if the police get to know." Kuvirim says in one go.

The call ends. Sunny just sat there for a second as she was shocked and scared. She can't afford to waste another minute.

She quickly opens the door but she runs into someone. A woman, she doesn't seem to be a police... She is in a suit, smartly dressed and holding the documents. She then says "Where are you off to?" Sunny looked behind her and noticed that her parents and two police officers were standing behind her. 

The woman notices that Sunny seems to be in a hurry and not to mention scared. She turns around motions the others behind her to leave. 

After they left, she turns back to Sunny and says "I was just about to head into your room and ask you a few questions. I'm from the intelligence agency and now I have to ask you more than just a few questions."

"You found the documents behind the mirror door at Mr.Renu's house didn't you? What else did you see?" She asked looking at the documents. They were sitting in Sunny's room.

Sunny was thinking of a way to get the documents and escape and meet the policemen they mentioned. Time was running out. She had to do something quickly. "Just more documents and stuff... Why don't you check out the house yourself?" Sunny asked.

The woman looked up and said "There was an "accident" and now the house is burnt down completely. It happened just before Miya's kidnapping".

"Can I have a look at the documents? I might remember something that I read in the other documents at the house" Asked Sunny.

The woman simply handed over the documents and that surprised Sunny. She then took the documents, looked at them, and said "One of the documents is missing... Maybe it's downstairs... Can you go get it?" Sunny asked praying that she'll leave the room. 

The woman stood up and patted on Sunny's shoulder and said: "Don't be careless, I'll be right here if anything happens". After that the woman walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Sunny just thought that the lady meant to tell Sunny not to cause further trouble.

There was no document missing, Sunny said that so she could escape out of the window and get to the back of the house. Before going out of the window, Sunny looked back, and then she left one document behind.

Sunny went to the back of the house without letting anyone notice. Went she reached the back a policeman was waiting there... Sunny paused for a second and the policemen said "Documents?" 

Sunny was sure that he was the person working the people who kidnapped Miya. She nodded and followed the policemen to the car in a rather empty street. He then asked Sunny if she has a phone.

Sunny clenched her phone, then he said "I don't play games. Give me the phone" he took Sunny's phone smashed it into the ground and ran over it with the car.

He then through over what looked like a bandana and asked Ruhi to cover her eyes with it. Then the car started...

Now the police can't track Sunny's phone when they realize she's missing too and she won't be able to know where he's driving to as her eyes are covered. And no one would stop a police officer on the road. What Sunny did was too careless. 

Now no one can find them since no one will know where Sunny and Miya are kidnapped.

Or at least that's what Ruhi thought. The woman picked up Sunny's broken phone, a gun in her other hand. She then called someone and said "Start tracking them".