CHAPTER 14

WARNING!
Rated SPG contents ahead for 18 years old and open-minded people only.
Read at your own risk.

Hannah Towers' POV

"Take them up, Mark. I'll follow in a minute." I hastily hand him the few things I got as he waits for the elevator door to open. I squirm a bit, trying not to be so obvious and maintain a straight face.

Mark frowns at me as he takes my shopping bags but I don't have the time to explain. I hastily run to the direction where I got sight of the female restroom. Once I get in the cubicle, I released the fluid I had been holding in my urinary bladder.

I was holding it in until we reached the hotel but the elevator is taking too long so I decided to just relieve myself here at the lobby's restroom. I sigh contently after finishing my business. After washing my hands, I get out and head towards the elevator.

Luckily, there are no more people so the elevator is readily available. I get in and pressed the 12th floor. The door is on the verge of closing when I catch sight of a figure desperately heading my way. I quickly press the open button to stop the doors from closing.

A man in a burly dark green jacket is trying to catch his breath as he enters on time. I let go of the button and the elevator door closes.

"Thank you!" the man breathlessly expresses his gratitude as he heaves heavily.

"No problem." I smile at him. He looks like a tourist like me judging from his large bag and camera around his neck.

"You're at the 12th floor?" he asks me looking at the button I pushed a while ago indicating the floor of our destination.

"Uh, yes."

"Oh, we're on the same floor!" he happily exclaims. "How long have you been here?"

"Uhm, I just came here yesterday. How about you?"

"Oh, that's why I only saw you today. I was here for a week now." he explains with a British accent.

Ting! The elevator door opens and we both come out.

"By the way, I'm Greg Copper. It was nice meeting you." He extends his hand for a handshake and I take it. "Hannah Towers."

He seems like a kind man and nothing suspicious about him. I wave goodbye to him as I walk towards my room.

"Thanks again, Miss Towers." He promptly waves back before disappearing to a curve in the hallway.

After a few strides, I found my room number and used the key card to unlock the door.

"Oh," I gasp in surprise when Justin's muscular back greets me as soon as I get in our hotel room. He is sitting on the chair with his back on me and he's still wearing his navy blue waistcoat. I notice he has a glass of wine on his one hand as he takes a sip. I look around and my shopping bags are already on the table beside him.

"You're here." I greet Justin but he doesn't turn around and instead he waves his hand and signals me to go near him.

I move closer and stand in front of him. He is looking down at the marble floor and his hair is a bit disheveled. And judging from his text a while back, I guess he must have had a rough day.

"A-are you okay? How was your business meeting? " I cautiously ask him even though it's none of my business.

He exhales loudly and looks up at me with tired eyes. The creased lines at the side of his eyes are signs of how exhausted he is. I wonder what happened. He keeps his gaze on me as he takes another sip of his drink then he spoke in an almost inaudible whisper void of any emotion, "Take off your coat."

What? That was so sudden. Yesterday, he was friendly and a free spirit, now he seems like a different person. He's using that scary tone and the creepy aura is surrounding him like the first morning we woke up together.

My fingers shakily remove the scarf around my neck and unbutton my coat and I take them off placing them on the couch beside me.

"Shoes too." He's really speaking in a monotone. I sigh, maybe he really has a bipolar disorder. He's friendly and approachable at times but sometimes like this, he's scary and creepy especially when he uses that tone. Or maybe something wrong just happened.

I take off my shoes and socks leaving me barefoot to feel the cold marble floor.

"Sweater."

I gulp nervously and obediently take off my wool sweater. I see his Adam's apple bob down at the sight of my upper body naked except for my bra.

He takes another sip of his wine and motions me to come closer.

I take a step towards him and he grabs my hand and pulls me roughly that I land on his lap. He puts down his glass on the table before wrapping his arms around my slender waist. He then buries his head on my neck while inhaling deeply.

"You smell so good, Hannah. New York air suits you."

He starts planting soft kisses along my neck and I moan. Damn it! My body is such a traitor.

He caresses my back as his other hand parts my hair on one side to have further view of my neck. His lips land on my bare neck again and again. Seconds later, he is climbing up to my face, tracing the outline of my jaw to my ear.

He grasps my leg and guides me to turn around until I ended up straddling him. His lips suddenly lands on my own as his tongue darts out seeking entry to my mouth. At the same time I gasp when I felt his hard arousal coming in contact with my core against our pants. He took the chance to enter my mouth and dominates it.

His hand is holding my head in place as he ravishes my mouth and his other hand is at my lower back pushing me towards his erection. The layers of cloth between us are not enough to conceal the hard evidence of his awakening.

I moan at the flow of sensations he is giving me right now. His expert tongue is doing magic as his experienced hands travel to the right places on my body.

He pulls away catching his breath before he leans down and kiss his way down to the space between my breasts. He raises both his hands and gropes onto each breast earning a startled gasp from me. He starts squeezing each breast and my nipples stiffen out through the fabric of my bra.

Shit. I curse silently as his hands continue their torturing mission on my breasts. I even had the nerve to arch back pushing my breast deeper into his merciless hands.

But then he suddenly lets go of my peaks and lifts me abruptly before turning around and depositing me on the space he was a sitting on a while ago.

I catch my breath as he stands before me and starts taking off his belt.

"Take them off." He orders gruffly indicating my pants and panties. Before I could take off my pants completely he was already done donning a condom on himself and is already lifting my legs up to have access to my soft opening.

A scream escapes me as he takes me brusquely and I surrender to him as my body had learned whenever we accomplish our ends of the deal.

---