CHAPTER 33

Hannah Towers’ POV

I slowly open my eyes with the feeling that something heavy is on my waist. I look down only to see Justin’s hand wrapped around me in a possessive manner. I look up to his face and he’s sleeping peacefully. His face is calm and so composed unlike the one last night which was masked with an unreadable expression and madness.

I remember the ferocious ordeal we had last night and I still could not think of anything that made him that aggressive.
Last night was the very first time I experienced such passionate intimate encounter in a most violent and aggressive way. And I realize that I woke up early today because something has been bugging my mind. Something is definitely off. I rack my mind with the details last night.

I received his text.

I came over.

Then we had sex. In a very fierce manner.

And. . . oh, shit!

I bite my lip as I grasp the grave situation. We did not use a condom!

Damn. We did not. . . Shit!

How could he forget?

I curse myself. I got too shock at him last night that the simple element of protection never crossed my mind. My heart suddenly hikes up as I think of the possibility of impregnation.

What if. . . No freaking way!

It’s the more reason that I should not stay anymore. If this situation gets any worse, I would never be able to face him and myself.

I slowly hold his arm and cautiously lift it off my waist trying not to wake him. He just groans and adjusts his body but he doesn’t wake up. I succeed and I get off the bed in a rush and in the quietest manner I could do even though my heart is already beating furiously out of my chest.

I pick up my clothes and hurriedly put them on. Secondss later, I am outside his penthouse looking to my left and right for any cab.

“Miss Towers.”

I jump at the sound of my name and I look back to see Mark standing behind me.

“Oh, Mark. Can you….uhm, drive me home?”

“Sure, Miss Towers.”

Without any words, Mark leads me to one of Justin’s cars and I get in quickly.

“Is everything alright, Miss Towers?” Mark asks me as he turns on the ignition.

I nod and look out the window. Please get me out here quickly.

In a moment, we are on the road and I start to relax a bit. I take a deep breath. I have to think on how to tell Justin that I’m leaving as soon as possible. He gave me the freedom to back out anytime I want when he first offered me the deal. So, I think there wouldn’t be much trouble if I just tell him.
But what if. . . I get pregnant?

No, please!

The idea of getting pregnant is not what I'm scared of but the fact that this is such a bad timing. Argh! I want to scream in distress. How the hell could he forget to put on a simple damn condom?!

Should I get a test? No, it’s too early for that.
What should I do then?

“Uh, Miss Towers?”

I snap back to reality as Mark suddenly speaks up.

He regards me through the rearview mirror as he speaks. “Pardon me for interfering but are you and Justin in good terms? I notice you seem so anxious yourself and I have never seen Justin so angry yesterday afternoon.”