CHAPTER 27

Hannah Towers’ POV

“Hannah,” a soft voice reaches my ears and a gentle nudge wakes me up. I groan and pull the blanket over my face. I hear Justin’s light chuckles. He pulls the duvet from my face and bends down to kiss my forehead.
My eyes fly open at his gesture.

“Morning, beautiful.” Justin smiles down at me and he looks freshly showered. He’s sitting beside me on the bed and as he stares down at me, I can smell his sweet fresh scent and shampoo.

I look around me and recognize his bedroom. I don’t even remember how we got here last night. All I can recall is how we ended up having sex at his living room while under the intoxication of wine.

I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. I probably look hideous with my messy hair and oily face.

“Hannah, take a shower and come out. Breakfast will be ready.” Justin says before he gets up from the bed and heads out. “And oh, I have some new clothes for you.” He points to the freshly piled clothes at the foot of the bed before he closes the door.

This reminds me of the first time we met after spending the night together. I didn’t expect him to be here after waking up. Usually he would be gone whenever I wake up that I always have to take care of myself and take myself home.

I enter his large luxurious bathroom and begin taking a warm bath. I squirm a bit when my feminine core feels quite sore. How many rounds did we have last night? I groan in frustration. I don’t want to count.

After my bath, I found the new clothes he was indicating a while ago. I raise my eyebrows when I found a pack of tampons along with the clothes. I bite my lip in embarrassment. He managed to buy these stuff  for me?

Minutes later, I get out from the bedroom and the hunger-stimulating smell of food strikes my nostrils. I enter the kitchen and Justin is preparing our plates.

“There you are,” Justin acknowledges as soon as he saw me. “Take a seat.”

I obey and he places a plate before me.

“Don’t you have work today?” I ask him curiously. I think business tycoons like him should be busy at this hour. He takes a seat across me and starts filling my plate first.

“I can take a day off anytime I want, Hannah.”

“Oh, right. Perks of being a billionaire.” He just smiles and we start eating.

“I notice you already cleared the roses and candles from last night.” I note that his living room is empty of the romantic stuff from last night.

“Yeah, I cleared them this morning.” Justin replies.

“I can’t believe you just did all those…stuff.”

He stops eating and eyes me anxiously, “You didn’t like it?”

“No, I mean. That kind of …romantic stuff just doesn’t suit you. No offense.” I grin at him. “But well, it was…wonderful.”

“You liked it?” he looks at me expectantly.

I smile and nod. I never expected him to do all those but I admit it was heart-warming.

“By the way, how are you feeling, Hannah?”

It’s my turn to stop eating and raise an eyebrow to him.

“I mean, did I hurt you last night? Was I too hard?”

I blush at his bold initiation of the topic. How can he easily talk about this kind of stuff over breakfast?

“No,I-I’m fine.” I swallow. Actually, my body’s a bit sore right now.