CHAPTER 44

WARNING!
Rated SPG contents ahead for 18 years old and open-minded people only.
Read at your own risk.

Hannah Towers’ POV

I pull away after the intense passionate kissing heavily breathing and we rest our foreheads against each other. There was no denying that the kiss we just shared was burning with the passion and longing within us.

I gasp when Justin suddenly lifts me off my feet and carries me in his sturdy arms. I wrap my arms around his neck as he walks us up towards the villa.

“Where are you taking me?” I ask when he doesn’t stop at the villa’s large living room and instead he heads straight to the stairs.

“Some place where I can show you how much I’ve missed you.” He replies huskily and I blush.

We reach the top of the stairs in a moment and he puts me down in front of a large door. He digs his pants pocket and brings out a key. The moment the door opens, he didn’t give me a chance to scan the room and just captures my lips in a breathtaking kiss. He grabs my legs and lifts me up easily so I cling onto his hips. He grasps my hair as he pushes his tongue deeper into my mouth. I feel us descend slowly and I open my eyes to see him carefully sitting on a large bed while holding me closely on his lap.

“Wait, my boots.” I whisper between our kisses and he pulls away to help me take off my footwear. Once my boots land on the floor, he comes back to my mouth with more passion. He gently pushes me down to the bed as his wet and hot tongue slowly makes its way down to my exposed neck. I throw my head back giving him open access to my bare skin.

He starts sucking on my delicate skin and I moan helplessly. His hands already found their way to my breasts and he kneads them against my clothes. I could feel the evidence of his arousal straining against his black slacks and getting in contact with my hips. I grab his hair trying to contain the sensation he’s making me feel right now.

I know we’ve done this before way too many times but this time, it feels different. Maybe it’s the irrefutable influence of our overwhelming emotions after his confession. All the words he just uttered a while ago are still ringing in my ears and the clear words he showed me are still imprinted at the back of my mind like a permanent picture.

He pulls away for a second, his arms stretched as he supports himself and gazes down at me.

“Are you sure you want to do this right now, Hannah?” He asks in a raspy voice. “Because I won’t be able to stop myself once you consent.”

I stare back at his eyes and they’re gleaming with the unmistakable desire and longing but most of all, I could now see something else. I see love.

All the doubts and reservations I had before are gone as I stare bemused at his eyes. I slowly raise my hands to touch his chest. My small fingers could feel his masculinity even with his clothes on. I slowly cup his cheek feeling the light stubble on his jaw.

“Hannah, please. . . stop torturing me.” Justin hoarsely pleads and his heaving chest shows how much he’s in despair of waiting for my permission while trying to contain himself.

I smile and hold onto his nape for support as I raise my head a little and whisper in his ear. “Take me.”

With those two words of confirmation, he grins and kisses me lovingly. His hands begin their eager movements as takes off our clothes until they pile up on the floor beside us.

Now, we’re feeling each other’s bare skin as our moans mold together in perfect harmony throughout the room. Every kiss he’s giving me right now is making me want more and I arch my back in sheer pleasure. His skillful hands are roaming every bit of my body flaunting his yearning and want. His adept tongue slowly makes its way down to my navel in a tenderly slow pace.