Pt1 *EDITED*

In this story Izuku has a mix of his mom's quirk and his dad's. However, his father also let people experiment on him so he has multiple other quirks. He doesn't use the other quirks a lot but when he has to, to get into UA he starts using them. He is in Middle School at the moment.

3rd Person Pov

Izuku woke up to another pain filled day. Last night his father had beat him when he saw him sneaking out of the front door, he thinks that he may have broken something. He's terrified of what would happen if he went to someone for help, he believes that someday they might change. But it's still the same routine everyday, Wake up, get dressed, try to hide scars, bruises, cuts, scratches, and scrapes with makeup, try to sneak downstairs to head to hell otherwise known as school where he gets bullied by his ex best friend Katsuki Bakugou, get beat by his parents for waking them up when trying to leave, redoing makeup, and eventually sneaking out a window to head to school. He shows up 5-10 minutes late on a good day and around 20 on a bad day, he usually gets laughed at while the teacher stands around doing nothing.

Izuku's Pov

That morning I decided to do something different for once, sure I was still in pain but I needed a plan. I did my makeup to hide everything but I never went downstairs, I climbed out of the window and then I headed to school. I got to school 15 minutes early that day, whoopee fucking doo. But stepping into the classroom I saw all of these notes on my desktop. I already knew what they were, they were death threats from the class. There were notes that told me to go home to my mommy and daddy, like hell I would. And there were gore filled drawings of different ways I could kill myself.

"This fucking sucks," I growled out under my breath.

I felt like running, I felt like doing what they told me.. But I had a plan, and it's one that I have to follow. One of these days I'm going to get into UA and I'll hopefully move out. Me and Kachaan are both enrolling to UA so there is a chance that we'll both get in, but we'll see.

"If we both get in I won't hear the end of it... even if I kill myself he'd probably fuck me over after death too," I say under my breath, chuckling slightly

I could then hear his angry footsteps pounding up to the door so I quickly hit everything off of my desk watching as it fell to the ground and disappeared. One of my quirks, instantraser that's what I call it. When Kachaan walked into the room I breathed out a sigh of relief watching as he glared at me and went to his seat. His desk in two in front of mine, so I have to deal with his snarky comments being thrown my way each day. Then I sat down in my desk, and began writing for my plan of the future.

Bakugou's Pov

When I walked into the classroom I saw little lame Deku standing near his desk, he pissed me off. And when I walked in he even fucking breathed! I glared at him walking to my desk, and as I sat down I could hear the nerd scribbling away in his stupid little notebook. I turned my head around to look at what he was writing in, HAH! You've got to be joking me! A Hero Analysis Book for the Future?!?!?! Poor nerd still thinks he can become a hero without a god damn quirk. Loser, he may have said that he has one but I've never seen it so he's a liar. Even if he does have a quirk it's probably something super lame. After class I'm teaching this nerd a lesson.