Pt19 Truth? or Dare?

Don't start the song till I tell you. You can listen to the song beforehand but then you have to start it again at the point I tell you.

Izuku's Pov

All of class 1-A sat down in a circle and Denki started the game off. "So! Mineta, Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Hmm, Truth my man!" Mineta replied. "How much porn do you watch each day?" Kami asked. I could hear the girls fake gagging as Mineta stood up proudly to respond to the question. "Of course I watch over eight hours!" He said proudly before Kirishima pulled on his arm to get him to sit back down. Mineta was pulled down to the ground landing harshly on the hard floor. He whimpered slightly from the pain before he turned his attention back to the game. He looked over all of the girls from the class before he landed on Tsu. "Heh, Truth or Dare!" He asked. "D-dare? Kero," She said nervously. I watched as his gaze turned into a mischievous one as he began telling Tsu his dare.

"Use your tongue for limbo!" He yelled standing up again to try and get first dibs on the game. Tsu stood up slowly as she pulled out her tongue, as she stood up she hit Mineta across the face with her tongue which sent him flying back down to the floor. I grabbed his arms as he tried standing up and I pinned him down to the ground. All of the girls looked at me thankfully as they all stood up to play limbo. Everyone in class 1-A was playing limbo at this point.

Everyone played except for me and Mineta, I was holding him down to stop him from doing something perverted. While everyone played the girls looked at me thankfully, and Mineta was trying his hardest to get out. After around five minutes of playing nobody could get under Tsu's tongue and they didn't want to touch it so they stopped playing limbo. Tsu landed her gaze on Mineta directly after she sat down, "Truth or dare Mineta?" "Dare" "Quit the game, kero," she said. Mineta opened his mouth to protest but I touched his arm and teleported him outside the room.

All the girls cheered before Kachaan was told to ask someone because he was sitting next to Mineta, I also think they just wanted to piss him off. He growled at them as his hands started popping with small explosions. Kirishima went over to him and flicked his arm slightly before sitting back down near me. Kachaan started his question, "Truth or dare Damn Deku?" "Dare" I squeaked out, I was honestly sorta scared about this. "Explain the photos in your damned diary thing!" I froze up before teleporting my "damned diary" to me.

I decided to only show explain the ones they saw. "The first one, I said as I showed everyone the photo, is sorta like if someone had acid blood or something and they got cut by a villain," everyone nodded for me to continue, "The second one is just something my friend painted for me so I decided to draw it," they all looked surprised about the fact that my friend painted it for me and the fact that I drew it. "And the third one, I said showing them the photo, I already said," they all gasped at the photo as they remembered what I said.

"N-next person," Jiro said. "Alright, truth, or dare Jiro?" "Dare?" she said although it sounded more like a question. "Play the guitar and sing," "B-but I don't have my guitar," she said hoping she wouldn't have to. I teleported her guitar into the room laying it in the middle of the circle, she gasped her eyes widening. I pushed the guitar over to her and nodded to her motioning for her to play. Jiro grabbed the guitar and started strumming softly. 

PLAY MUSIC NOW!!!!

Jiro

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the 
chemicals. I'm breaking in, I'm shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse. Whoa