Pt4 *EDITED*

Izuku's POV

"No, really, what the hell did you just call me?" I spoke quickly and a small smile graced his lips.

"Your name?" he spoke softly.

"No, you call me Deku, you have for years," he was starting to confuse me.

"You called me Kaachan for years, what happened to that?" he asked, seemingly kind of sad.

"One day I just stopped using it in my head, we haven't ever talked long enough for me to use your name so I guess you never really knew," I spoke softly. He seemed upset by this, it was weird.

"If I go back to Deku you have to go back to Kaachan, deal?" he put his hand out to me to shake. I gripped his hand and shook firmly.

"Deal," I replied. He smiled and then let go.

"So, what are you going to do now, you can't go back to your parents, but I don't want my mom to ask questions if you come over, she'd call your mom or dad," he looked distraught, maybe he did care for me.

"I'm going to a hotel close by," I said quickly, he stared at me in shock.

"A hotel? Do you know how dangerous that is??" he asked, his voice pitched upwards slightly as he frantically spoke. I just nodded. He was about to speak when I shushed him. He grimaced and just watched me as I stood up on my chair and pulled down one of the ceiling tiles, quickly grabbing my bag and popping the tile back into place. He just stared at me in confusion.

"My bag for the hotel, I have all of my stuff and money I'll be fine, now we should really go home, it's been like an hour since school ended," he looked outside and grimaced. He nodded and rushed out of the room to head to his house. I followed soon after him and we headed our separate ways. Him to his house, me to the Lotus Hotel.

-AT THE HOTEL-

I walked into the hotel and immediately talked to the receptionist to get a desk. She was a little old lady, probably in her mid 60's but she was still up and at em working. She was sweet and very kind. She even offered me one of those caramel candies that seemingly only old ladies can find. I accepted and took one, shoving it in my jacket pocket and I walked towards the elevators where I'd head to my room. Before I clicked the button I heard the bells at the entrance jingle.

My head turned towards the door in instinct. My mouth dropped in awe as I watched the #2 Pro Hero enter the building. That was weird, why would he go to a hotel when he's got practically a mansion to live in. Then I saw somebody walking behind him. I recognized him from articles and news reports. Shoto Todoroki, youngest of Endeavors kids, but also the most famed. I smiled as the old lady offered him a caramel candy but his dad swatted her hand, I watched the candy hit the floor as she frowned.

"Sir, if you're going to be in this establishment I suggest you be kind to the workers or you'll be kicked out," I said standing by the elevators still. The lady just smiled at me and nodded. Endeavor grimaced and turned to stare at me, his son just rolled his eyes and grumbled under his breath.

"And who are you to speak to me this way? A pro hero, the #1 pro in that case," he smiled proudly and glared at me. I scoffed, the lady behind the desk seemed shocked, as did I.

"#1? Are you being serious right now, I stepped towards him, "are you really trying to steal the title from All Might just to get a room at this hotel? Why are you even here?" I glared at him.

His son mouthed the word no to me but I just rolled my eyes at his dad. Endeavor fumed and stepped towards me even more.

"How dare you, I rightfully deserve that spot," I laughed and stared at him with an 'I'm sure you do' look plastered on my face. He growled at me and turned away to speak to the receptionist again. He said please and thank you this time and I smiled. I clicked the elevator door and soon after got in, clicking floor 3 on the buttons. I still didn't have my question answered, why were he and his son here?