Part 28

Neito Monoma Pov (Cause I Wanna)

That Kid From Class 1-A Got First Place Without Anyone Knowing, Sure I Don't Hate Him But The Fact That He Got First AND He's In 1-A Really Pissed Me Off. I Looked At Him, Seeing As I Was Close To Him I Could Hear Him Curse Under His Breath But That's About It. He Didn't Seem Very Confident, He Just Seemed Bored To Be Honest. He Confuses Me He's Like An Enigma... Strange But Almost I Don't Know... Exciting?

He's Just Fairly Invigorating~ I Guess You Could Say. Midnight Explained The Rules While I Kept Thinking About Midoriya. I Heard Her Finish Talking And She Said To Group Up With Four Or Five People For The Calvary Battle. Something Was Urging Me To Go Towards Him, So I Did. I Walked Towards Him Tapping Him On The Shoulder. He Spun Around Really Fast Getting Into A Sort Of Fighting Stance. He Saw It Was Me And Calmed Himself Down.

"Hey~ Izuku Midoriya, Right?~" I Said, Doing A Sort Of Bow. "Yeah, Your Neito Monoma... Right?" He Said Back, Popping His Neck And Fingers Awkwardly. "The One And Only!~" I Replied.

"Soo, What Did You Want?" He Asked Looking At Me Directly In The Eyes. Oh Those Beautiful Emerald Eyes, How They Shined So Brightly In The Sunlight. And His Sun-Kissed Rosy Cheeks How Perfect They Looked. And OH~! His Perfectly Plump Lips That I Could Ruin So Easily With Just A Couple Of Bruises And Red Marks From Making-Out With Him... And That Neck, The Perfectly Untainted Skin, It looks So Beautiful When It's Turned So That I Could Easily Bruise And Bite Down On It.

"HELLO!!!?!?!?" I Heard Him Yell, Snapping Me Out Of My Fantasies. "Oh- Uh, Yeah Sorry. Can I Join Your Group~?" I Asked Putting A Hand On His Shoulder, That Was Dangerously Close To His Neck. "Oh- Yeah Sure?" He Said, Seemingly Doubting Himself. 

"Great!" I Said Pulling Him Towards A Corner So That We Could Converse, But A Pikachu Looking Bitch Stopped Us. Along With A Purple Haired Loser Who Was Really Fucking Short. 

"Hey, Midoriya!" I Heard Come From The Grape Bitch. "Uh- Yeah Mineta?" I Heard Him Respond Back. And At That Point, I Just Blocked Off The Conversation.

Denki Kaminari Pov

Me and Mineta Saw Midoriya Going Someplace With A Yellow-Haired Person So We Ran Up to Them Hoping To Join Their Group. "Hey, Midoriya!" Mineta Yelled As We Stopped Beside Them. The Yellow Person Looked Upset But He Eventually Just Looked Tranquil. "Uh- Yeah Mineta?" I Heard As I Looked Up At Midoriya.

"Can We PLEASE Join Your Group?!" I Asked, Slightly Yelling But On The Verge Of Tears For Some Reason. "Oh-Yeah, Sure. You Want Me To Get Momo To Join So That You'll Both Stay Or- What?" "Oh, No We-" I Started To Say. "Yes Please Can You Get Her On The Team!!~" Mineta Said Cutting Me Off. "Sure, I'll Be Right Back," He Said Starting To Walk Away.

I Watched Him Walk Into The Distance And A Few Minutes Later I Saw Him Come Back With Momo, Who Is Tittytacular. He Came Back Towards Us And I Saw Him Waving As He Walked. Momo Looked Slightly Uncomfortable But When Midoriya Squeezed Her Hand She Smiled Confidently And Started Walking Again. "Hey Everyone!" Momo Said As They Stopped In Front Of Us. "Hey~ Momo~!~" Mineta Said Being A Creepy Perverted Grape Again. "Dude, Stop Making Girls Uncomfortable And They'll Be More Likely To Fall For You!" I Whisper-Yelled At Him.

"Oh, Right My Bad Dude!! Hey, Momo It's A Pleasure To See You Again," He Said Waving At Her. She Released Her Shoulders And Looked More Comfortable Around Him And Then We Heard Present Mic.

OKAY!!!!! EVERYBODY GET INTO A CORNER OR INDIVIDUAL AREA AND START DISCUSSING YOUR PLANS!!! OR!~ IF YOUR FEELING MISCHIEVOUS JUST GET INTO THE FORMATION AND WE'LL START THE MATCH!!!!~~

I Could Tell Midoriya Didn't Like The Yelling So I Said, "Hey, Why Don't We Go Towards The Corner Over There?" I Pointed To Where The Banana Looking Guy Was. Everybody Agreed So We Started Walking Towards The Corner. We Made A Small Short Plan Which Revolved Around Midoriya And Mineta, Also The Banana Guy Who I Now Know As Neito Monoma. 

We Got Into The Calvary Formation :Midoriya Being On Top: As Midnight Came Around And Put The Headband On Midoriya. A Few Minutes Later, The 1 Hour Timer For The Battle Started.

Midoriya Izuku's Pov

The Calvary Battle Started And I Immediately Started Floating Upwards Telling Monoma And Mineta To Get Ready To Throw. Mineta Started Throwing The Balls On His Head With One Hand Only Afraid He Was Going To Fall, So I Reassured Him, "Don't Worry Your Not Going To Fall, Denki Let Go Entirely Real Quick To Show Him," Denki Did It No Questions Asked Because He Trusts Me. He Was Floating In Mid-Air So Mineta Got More Comfortable And Started Using Both Of His Hands To Throw Things. 

Monoma Used His Quirk To Duplicate Mineta's Quirk To Use, But Instead Of Coming Out Of His Head They Came Shooting Out Of His Hands. We Were Setting A Trap For All The Other Teams, They Come Looking For Us We're In The Sky And They Get Trapped So We Get Their Points. There Is No Way We Can Fail. I Looked At Momo Seeing As How She Didn't Have Anything To Do, She Seemed Upset By That.

"Hey, Momo. You Think You Can Throw Some More Sticky Stuff Down There? Maybe Something That Acid Won't Melt?" I Said Looking At Her As I Stopped Floating. "So That Acid Won't Melt It... Why?" She Said Looking Confused At Me. "Mina Has An Acid Quirk So She Could Break Through The Sticky Stuff Easily, So Can You?" I Asked Again. "Yes! I Took Science In Middle School And Elementary School, So I Know The Properties And How To Make It," She Said, Sounding Really Excited.

"Thanks, Momo!" I Said, Giving Her A High-Five. And Now Time For My Job, Keeping The Look-Out For People Who Have Fallen Into Min- No OUR Trap.

I Saw Todoroki's Group As Well As Katsuki-Chan's Group Coming Our Way So I Braced Everybody For It. "Todoroki Is Coming This Way And So Is Bakugou. Bakugou Has Himself, Mina, Kirishima-Kun, Sero, And Mochi-Bitch Or Uraraka. Todoroki Has Himself, Tokayami, Tsu, Jiro, And Hagakure," They Laughed At My Mochi-Bitch Reference Thing, But They Got More Serious And Stopped Throwing Things As To Not Draw Attention To Us. 

They Both Got Caught In The Sticky Goop Since They Couldn't See It, I Made It Invisible. Mina Tried Melting It Because She Could Feel It Be Sticky, But Momo's Special Slime Stuff Stopped Her From Doing That. I Could Hear Them Yelling From Below So I Teleported Their Headbands Onto Me And Allowed Them To Go Free By Teleporting Them Farther Away.

I Could Hear My Team Cheering From Below And Beside Me But I Wasn't Focused On That Right Now, I Was Focused On The Other Teams Coming Near Us And The Sounds Of Bakugou's Yelling Once He Found Out His Headband Was Gone. Now We Only Had Some People To Fend Off, And We're In It To Win It.

Word Count: 1212