Part 27

This is the character that I made in Gacha Life-

And this is the one I Traced Then Colored-----

I know I'm an ugly bitch don't talk about it

~~Now onto the story~~

Midoriya's Pov

I changed my outfit before walking back up the hill to get out of my safe place, I heard Orion laughing behind me but I didn't really care. Sure he's dating my best friend but that's the only reason we really talk. He's way too.... chipper for my liking. He's way too happy about almost everything that happens sure he's had a rough life so he's glad that his hell is over, but he doesn't have to be so smily all the time. I don't know why but when he does smile and laugh it makes me feel sick, like somethings missing from my stomach.

But I don't have time to think about that, I stepped into the portal before popping up on the other side. I made sure to teleport the L.O.V back to their "secret" base before going back inside the club. And for the rest of my break I just fucked around and goofed off with my friend.

*~Time Skip To The Sports Festival~*

Still Midoriya's Pov

Kachaan and Todoroki just declared war to me in the waiting room for everybody, I know they have their pride and their needs for winning but they just pissed me off. Mochi-Bitch laughed her ass off obviously, which just made me feel like ripping her throat out. I really don't want to fight her, because if I did I might kill her...

Oya, Oya, Oya?

Present Mic - HEY, HEY, HEY EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL!!!!

Aizawa - Why did I have to be dragged into this?

Don't mind him he's just a bit grumpy!

great now I have to deal with my anger and with Present Mic and Aizawa's talking/yelling. I stepped out into the stadium seeing and hearing thousand of people and noises. It was really hard for me to concentrate on calming down but I eventually did, we walked a fairly long ways to get to the starting area. The "R rAtEd HeRo MiDnIgHt" was the person who told us what we would be doing.