Pt3 *EDITED*

THROUGH THE BEGINNING UNTIL IT GOES INTO THE NEXT DAY WILL PROBABLY BE VERY TRIGGERING *TALK OF ALCOHOL, CIGARETTES, AND SEX AS WELL AS ACTS OF SELF HARM AND BLADES*

Izuku's POV

I woke up and could feel grass blades tickling my nose and skin. I gasped and sat up quickly, fuck. I hurriedly grabbed my school bag and rushed towards my house despite my aching body's request to stay. I arrived at the back of my house and quickly decided I'd take the chance of entering the front door. I don't think my body could handle climbing the window, time to test my luck, how fun.

I opened the door carefully and was hit with a pungent smell. I gagged and covered my nose and mouth quickly. It smelled like sex, cigarettes and alcohol. In this house, not a good mix. I walked in and saw my mom and dad on the couch groaning against each other still going at it. I grimaced and quickly made my way past them and up the stairs. They were too busy, and probably hammered, to notice my presence. That, I was thankful for.

I pulled my door shut quietly and quickly, slumping against it, feeling the cold wood against my skin, I shivered and took in my surroundings, fully encompassing how I was feeling. My head ached and my body was sore, the only different thing was internal. Not bleeding but it hurt, my chest ached around my heart. This sucked.

I stumbled into my bathroom and started a bath, the hot steam filled the room and my senses, it made the ache in my head better but my chest still had sharp pains pulsing through it. I slipped off my dirty and bloodied clothes carefully and dipped my leg into the water feeling the hot sting against my leg. It felt like it was burning my skin off but the resulting feeling was so much better. I would feel clean, my skin would be sore and red but my body would feel so much better.

I sighed and laid down into the tub gently, the hot water encompassed me and I felt drowsy again. I pushed through and scrubbed at my skin, the small scabs peeled off and the dried blood flaked away in the hot water. I was glad about the house I lived in, not because the environment was good, but because I had my own bathroom, it was my sacred place. While most of the memories were not pleasant, taking baths was the most pleasant experience I could have here.

My skin tingled as I brushed it off slowly, making sure that the blood was gone and my skin stung slightly. I propped my head down on the side of the tub, I opened my eyes gently and a glint of silver caught my eye. I gasped and jerked my head upwards my breaths increasing. No, I'm calm, I don't need it, not now, please. My heart dropped and I groaned. I moved without thinking and stepped out of the tub gingerly. I felt the water drip off of my already cooling body as I stepped over to the cabinet to my left.

*TW* SH/BLADES

I popped open the box that one of my blades was pushing out of. It was a box of all of my new ones, any time I had a bath I'd use a new one, to not get my regular one rusty, I tried anyways. I gripped the lid and tossed it to the floor, barely hearing the noise it made as my body moved on instinct. I grabbed one of the blades and held it tightly, it cut into my fingers and hand gently as I stood there. I winced and breathed out slightly, tears pricked at the corners of my eyes as I headed back to the tub.

God, I'm such a fucking disappointment. I pulled myself back into the quickly cooling tub as I pressed down against my skin. My legs this time to avoid Bakugou seeing any more scars on my arms. I pressed down gently and lightly dragged it across my skin, feeling it burn as blood droplets pricked up through the small line I made. I pressed down again but harder this time making a longer gash. My breath caught in my throat as tears threatened to fall down my face. I pulled away and gripped tighter.