Part 13 *EDITED*

Some fluffy filler chapter for you while I create some more angst. Don't mind the change in chapter numbers.

3rd Person POV

Izuku was sprung from his thoughts, and his rant to Denki, by loud banging on the door.

"Open the door Deku, I brought snacks" Bakugo seemed a tad wary to say anything about the food he brought over.

"Ooh! What kind??" Denki was hyper, per usual. And Deku wasn't going to stop him.

"Yeah, what kind? If Denki likes it then you can come in" Deku was going along, making it a game.

"You're both stupid. Just open the damn door," he wouldn't budge on the matter. Deku made a fake buzzer sound.

"Ehh, wrong answer." He could hear a huff from outside the door. Testing Bakugo's patience was a fun, but risky, pastime.

"I brought spicy stuff for me.. and Katsudon for you." He mumbled the last part.

"Speak up peasant!" Denki was getting too into the teasing. "What did you bring Lord Izuku?" Izuku snickered, Lord?

"Oh shut it Dunce Face! I brought him Katsudon. Now let me in" he was not as entertained by the goofy nicknames as much as Izuku and Denki were.

They shared a look and then Denki got up and unlocked the door.

"Finally." Bakugo pushed the door open and walked in, pushing Denki away. Denki stuck his tongue out at Bakugo as soon as he turned away.

"Make room" Izuku debated on wether or not to decline, but he had messed with Bakugo enough for today.

He scooted up near the pillows. As soon as Bakugo laid on the bed he took up all the space. Purposefully. He stretched out.

"Alright dweebs. Night" Denki and Izuku both just stared at him, with two different thoughts in their head. Denki was stuck on the 'dweebs' part.. while Izuku..

"So you really do have a bedtime" he stifled his laughter. Bakugo immediately sat up and glared at him.

"I do not." Izuku made a mocking 'awe, poor baby' face at him.

"Does the prince need his beauty sleep? Is the big baby tired already?" He was going far with this joke. He could practically see Bakugo's anger grow, he ground his teeth together and let out a deep breath.

"No. Fine then, what would we do if I stayed up?" He was willing to risk his sleep just to prove a point. Denki was already prepared with an answer to his question. He chucked a pillow directly at Bakugo's head.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" he really was a giant kid, not that Izuku was complaining about it, it was a nice change of pace. Bakugo was definitely complaining though.

Sparks from his quirk started to glow from his hand, until Izuku grabbed a pillow and smacked him in the face with it. Bakugo laid there in shock, then an evil grin spread across his face.

"You're playing that way? So will I." He grabbed two pillows, threw them both at Denki, knocking the poor guy over and onto the couch. Then he practically tackled Izuku, making them both fall off the bed.

Bakugo grabbed a pillow and was just whacking Izuku with it. Making sure not to aim for the face, he was practically on top of him.

"I'm being pillowsaulted! Denki help!" Izuku yelled out for backup in between bursts of laughter. He was genuinely happy, happy to have friends, happy he had Bakugo back.. happy he didn't end it all like he planned early on.

"I'M COMING IN WITH THE CALVARY MY LORD!!" Denki was still on the 'Lord' thing? He didn't lie about bringing in the calvary though.

Denki yelled 'CHARGE' and then jumped off of the bed and onto Bakugo's back, then he bombarded him with pillows. Denki just threw them at him, Bakugo had been holding himself up off the ground with his arm, but that stability failed when Denki jumped.

Bakugo had fallen over onto his side on the ground, while Denki was still tossing pillows at him. Bakugo swatted them out of the air away from him. Both stopped what they were doing when they heard laughter from Izuku.

They turned to look at him, he was recording it.

"You traitor!" Bakugo wasn't going to let him get away with this. He tackled Izuku to the ground, legs on either side of Izuku's.

He had pinned Izuku's arms down, he grabbed the phone and, while still practically sitting on Izuku, he deleted the video.

The only person looking at this situation weird was Denki, the dirty minded boy.

"You look like you guys are gonna kiss, or something" he said it so nonchalantly that Bakugo almost choked on his own spit. He just kind of froze in shock. Cheeks turning red, either from embarrassment or anger.

"What the hell Dunce Face! No way in hell!" Bakugo threw a pillow at the boy's head, knocking him backwards. He put up his hands in surrender.

"I'm going to bed." And Bakugo did exactly that, it was already an hour past his bedtime, and as soon as he got comfortable he was asleep.

With nothing else to do, Denki and Izuku fell asleep as well. As weird as it may have seemed to him, Bakugo didn't mind the idea of kissing Izuku, it made his chest warm. He kind of liked the feeling.

Word Count: 896