Part 29

Bakugou's Pov

"DEKUUUUU!!!!!!!" I yelled in anger.

He took my headband and I didn't even notice, "How stupid are all of you," I heard from next to us. It was Icy-Hot.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ICY-HOT!!!?!?!?!?" I yelled at him.

"You do realize that Midoriya is much stronger than all of us, so you shouldn't try to get your headband back from him unless you want to fail," He said calmly.

"Like hell he's stronger than me!! I'll get my headband back!" I said.

"You'll just end up losing to him, so I suggest that you go for weaker people to get your points back," Icy-Thot said.

"Whatever Icy-Thot," I sneered at him.

We then went off on our own, I went towards Deku again and Icy-Thot made his way towards smaller groups. After we got out of range from Icy-Thot Mina, Sero, Kirishima, and Mochi-Cheeks burst out laughing.

"Ahahhaha Omg!!! Icy-Thot!??!?!?" Sero wheezed out.

"Yeah, Icy-Thot!!?!?!?!! XD" Mina screeched.

"Bakubro!!! Omg!" Kirishima said

"That w-was really funny," Mochi-Cheeks said on the verge of tears from laughter.

"Whatever, let's just get our headband back," I said hitting Kirishima on the head.

"GOT IT BOSS!!!" They all shouted in unison,

"Ugh," I groaned out.

We got in range of Deku again only to see electricity come out from above, they have Dunce-Face and he's sneezing like crazy. I looked up to see them floating above everybody, everyone else around noticed it as well so they started trying to get up.

"Hey, Mochi-Cheeks you think you can get us up there?" I asked.

"Yeah, I might throw up but I can get you there. You just can't hit the floor or we'll be disqualified," She said.

"Alright, do It," I said.

She touched my arm and I started floating up, from beneath me I could hear her retching which grossed me out but her power didn't falter. I got directly above Deku's group before she dropped me, I was going to fall right on top of them but then they disappeared. I looked around and now they were right behind me, I reached for them but they moved again. I couldn't fail so I used my power to blast myself up and at them again, this time I caught them. I was holding onto Dunce Face's hair before I heard him yelling from the pain.

"Oww!! Ow, Ow, Ow!!" He yelped.

Just then my hands started to burn and it wasn't my burning, I turned to look at Deku and his eyes were glowing green it was the freakiest thing I'd ever seen. And when the heat got too much I yelled and let go only to see Deku smirk at me as I fell down towards the ground again, I looked all around me seeing everybody's eyes on me their pitying looks. No, I couldn't lose like this!! I blasted myself back towards my group and just as I was about to hit the floor Mochi-Cheeks caught me and hovered me back on top of the group.