Part 30 (Filler)

Hagakure's Pov

When that person snuck up on us I knew what to do, I started stripping off my clothes to become entirely invisible and then I slinked away from the group so that I could stop what they were doing. When Todoroki started to give our headbands up I threw a rock at him and then I quickly ran away from where I threw it from. I then did the same for every person underneath Shinsou which included my friend Ojiro. Once everybody was back to normal I went back and slipped my clothes back on while watching in satisfaction at Shinsou's facial expressions to what I did.

"HAH! How ya like us now eggplant!" I sneered at him, I was honestly proud of what I did.

"E-eggplant...?" He asked. I just nodded now knowing his power so I was being extra careful about it.

"Do you think my power is villainous invisa-girl?" He asked. He looked almost sad.

"No, why would I? It would be really useful for capturing villain's! And! if you could change your voice to anybody's voice with a machine or project your voice to longer distances then that would be more helpful!! We could put it in a good word for you?" I replied, "Wait, you didn't use your quirk on me?" I asked.

"N-no I didn't,  thank you!" He replied. He was crying. I left our formation and quickly went to hug him not taking notice of his pupils and the rest of my teammates, right now all that matter was his happiness. I like making people happy, so I'm glad I could.