Pt8 *EDITED*

Thanks for dealing with my ass writing and rewrites of things.

Izuku's POV

I woke up the next morning with an ache in my head, I overused my quirks, bad idea, it really hurt. My whole body was still overstimulated from yesterday. I groaned, quickly sitting up and rushing to the bathroom, I braced my hands against the sink as I ran in and I turned on the cold water to the max it would go. I quickly splashed my face with it and sighed in relief as the pain faded away to a dull ache. I heard a knock on me door and quickly dried my face off. I opened the door with shaky hands and was met with the lady from the front desk.

I looked at her with confusion and she seemed to understand, she handed me a big envelope.

"This came for you today from U.A darling, thought I would hand deliver it for you," she spoke quietly. I smiled and thanked her as she left then quickly shut the door and headed to my bed to open the letter. I ripped inside of it, less gently than I had hoped I would. A small flat disc fell out of it and onto my bed, as soon as it hit down a hologram sprang up into the sky. I stared at it as I saw All Might in frame. I was in shock, him??? He spoke quickly, I got more points than anybody and had a lot of saving points for helping others, I also got full points on my written part. I made it in without a doubt, and he said he'd be teaching there, this is insane. I sat in shocked silence on my bed for a few minutes, even after the hologram shut off. I made it.

I smiled slightly and stood up, quickly getting changed, next check off for my list, get a weekend job. I rushed out of the room and down the stairs to venture the outdoors for once, maybe a lot of times. I walked out the front doors, waving goodbye to the receptionist and stepping into the sunlight. Kidding, it was raining, hard. I grimaced and teleported a coat to me to cover up with. I adore rain, just not when I'm trying to make a good impression for a job. I walked down the street and almost instantly saw a restaurant that was hiring, score. Must be my lucky day.

I crossed the street and made my way back indoors, hooray. I walked up to the counter and waited for somebody until I had to ring the bell, it was taking forever. A young girl came out of the back and looked at me funny.

"What do you want?" she spoke grumpily as she took out a note pad.

"No, actually, I'm here to see about the job openings?" I questioned. She opened her eyes in shock and stuck out her hand, inviting me to shake it, I did.

"You're hired, we need a cook in the back, any days work as long as you can be here on the weekends, please, start immediately," she frantically spoke, I could barely understand what she said because of how fast she was. I nodded and hurried to the back of the restaurant and put on an apron. The servers also looked at me weird as I walked to the back, I don't know why. It wasn't like they were super understaffed, a ton of waiters were working and they didn't have that many people, then I understood the problem.

A young boy was in the back as the cook, and he wasn't very good at it, as soon as he saw me he leaped back from the stove and ran out of the room. I just stared at where he was until somebody pushed me to the stove and gave me a ticket on what to make. I nodded and started working, I got through all 8 customers orders and more kept filing in, all of the workers seemed so excited, I wonder what happened.

I left the restaurant at around 9:00pm. The boy came back and said he could take over, I was given a wad of cash and the cashier told me I could go to school and come to work after, I hadn't told her I had school to go to. This place just gets weirder and weirder, but who cares.

The next morning I woke up, almost late. I pulled on my regular clothes and made my way to the school, as I entered I saw a blue haired guy with glasses near the entrance. He handed me a badge and a paper. I put the badge on and looked at the paper, I was in class 1-A. I wasn't really surprised but it was nice that I actually get to live my dream. I smiled gently and hurried into the school. It also said to go to your homeroom and then wait for a uniform. I found my way to 1-A and stepped inside. I was met with a wide array of people, some good, some bad.