1

YangYang's pov

My back hit forcefully the wall, his face was only a few inches away from me. "What did he say?" He yelled but I didn't answer. He frowned and yelled again, louder this time. "Answer me, what did he say?" Again I didn't answer. I closed my eyes to break the eye contact, but this made everything worse. Suddenly I felt something cold on my throat, his hand. I opened my eyes and saw his face again, his blonde hair fell in front of his eyes and he shook his head a bit so his bangs could not block his view. I gasped for air, he pressed his hand harder as if it was already. His smirk grew wider, so did his voice. "Answer me, what did he say?" "Okay, I will tell you." I tried to say with the left air I had. Finally his grip loosened and I could catch my breathe, even though it was hard and my throat was hurting. With my right hand I rubbed my nape, closing my eyes for a while and leaned against the wall. The boy raised his left eyebrow, challenging and judging. "So he said, um, well." I let out a nervous chuckle. "He said what?" The handsome male said. "YangYang? Where are you?" A voice yelled and the owner entered the floor, looking confused and stared at me, then at his ex and again at me. "What the fuck?" He breathed. "Listen, if you don't stop talking or hitting on my best friend, I will make sure you won't be able to speak again!" My best friend threatened. I'd never seen this side of him before, but he looked pretty intimidating, even his ex was intimidated by him. He smirked and walked away, bumping his shoulder on his ex's shoulder and left the floor. I sliced the wall down and sat on my butt on the cold floor. My best friend came to me and sat down next to my hurt body. "Are you okay?" He asked me worriedly and patted my head. I nodded as response and stopped up, reaching him my right hand which he took and intertwined our hands until we reached the bathroom.

"Hey YangYang." Hendery said. I hummed as response, while watching the others playing on the bowling alley. "I miss him." He murmured and lifted his head to face me. I frowned. "Why tho? He left you, he doesn't deserve you. He's a jerk, a prick, stupid!" "I know, but feelings can't disappear within few days." He came back. I lifted my eyebrows and licked my lips. "Are you kidding me? He broke up almost a year ago. Sure, feelings can't disappear fast, but after one fucking year you should get over him, especially when he had a few relationships after you. He's a playboy, he wanted to get into your pants, that's why he broke up." I explained him, but he ignored my statement. I groaned in frustration and took a sip of my coke. Suddenly the door opened and a tall man walked in, behind him a small boy. "Xiaojun!" The tall boy yelled through the room and the said boy turned around, let the bowling ball fall down and ran towards him. "Hey Lucas! What's up!" Xiaojun smiled. He noticed the small Chinese behind Lucas and waved, showing his smile. The boy smiled back and looked away, until his eyes met us and his smile grew wider. Finally he arrived at our table and Hendery stood up. "Hey Chenle! How are you?" Hendery asked as he swung his right arm around the younger's shoulder. "I'm fine and you?" The high voice answered. They talked for a while and completely forgot about my present.

As soon as Chenle arrived they both disappeared without me. I sighed heavily, drank my coke and grabbed my phone from my jacket. While I was scrolling through my messages I noticed the couch, on which I was sitting, sank down a bit and I felt a hot breathe on my neck. "You shouldn't play on your phone, you should enjoy the party." Someone said and I nearly threw my phone away. I turned around and was greeted by Xiaojun's face. I gulped and smiled awkwardly. He smiled back, and I showed my phone into my pocket. "Why should I? I don't have anyone, Hendery left a while ago with Chenle. You should play with Lucas. I bet he's waiting for you. And by the way, I suck at bowling." I said and bit my lower lip, a habit. I always bit my lower lip when I frustrated.

"Lucas is with Mark, as usual. And don't worry, it doesn't matter if you suck at bowling, I'm here and can help you." He offered. I shook my head as no, but he kept begging, until he got me. "Fine. I'll play with you!" I sighed and earned a happy smile from Xiaojun. He stood up and offered his hand, which I hesitantly grabbed. He led us to the bowling alley and handed me a pink ball, he got himself a blue one. "Are you kidding? Why pink?" I asked him but he just laughed it off. "Alright. When I'm saying three you will throw your ball there, okay!" He explained me and I nodded. "One! Two! Three!" I threw the heavy ball and with a loud bang it landed on the bowling alley. Soon I heard another bang and instead of one ball were two balls and together they got a strike. I smiled and jumped a bit, it was the first time I got a strike. I heard a chuckle and it came from Xiaojun. I smiled at him. "Thank you!"

We played together all night long and we exchanged numbers, I completely forgot that he was Hendery's ex, but then I had to leave. Before I left he hugged me and I smiled at him, then I left the house.

Ayyy, my first WayV story. So basically this story is based on my own life lol, so please don't steal it and trust me, there is going to be A LOT of drama. you want any side ships? (It doesn't matter which group but the best is if they are from NCT)

Have a good day/night 💕