16

YangYang's pov

Bit mature don't report

I woke up after the sun hit my face. I opened my eyes and noticed pain in my ass and a sly headache. I rubbed my forehead and looked around. I was in an unfamiliar room, alone and naked. I pushed the blanked away and stood up, but fell down immediately and I groaned. I was in the room for a while and played with my phone, until someone entered the room. It was Xiaojun, who was holding two plates with pancakes. He smiled at me and I tried to stand up again, failed again and the boy laughed. I glared at him and threw a pillow at him. "Stop! I'm holding your breakfast!" He yelled and at down next to me. I smelled the pancakes with strawberries and chocolate and my stomach growled. I blushed and ate my pancakes while the blond haired boy laughed. After I finished my pancakes my stomach kept growling, so Xiaojun decided to feed me. I almost ate a whole pancake, so I started to refuse the pancake, but he somehow managed to get me eaten the food. I chewed the pancake and my boyfriend smiled at me. He kept staring at me and I started to blush.

"Do you wanna take a shower?" The gut in front of me asked and then I realised that I was still naked. I grabbed the blanked and covered my body. "Don't act like I haven't seen your body." Xiaojun smirked and I stared at him with widened eyes. I stood up, my body was still covered with the blanket and crawled into the bathroom. I closed the door, but I could hear Xiaojun's loud laugh. I dropped the blanked and sat down in the bathtub. The warm water covered my body and I added bubbles in it. While I was playing with the bubbles, the door suddenly opened and my boyfriend entered the room. He was holding a towel and clothes, which he placed on the sink. He slowly stripped down his clothes and I widened my eyes. Not even a minute later I was sitting on his lap. Xiaojun kissed my neck softly and I gasped when he bit into my neck. He left more marks on my neck and I asked myself how I would cover them up. Suddenly I felt something against on my ass, since we were both naked.

I gasped and turned around. Xiaojun shrugged innocently but he had a smirk on his face. He kissed me passionately and I kissed back. I gasped when I felt two fingers in me. I moaned when he added another finger. I threw my head back and moaned again when he took out his fingered and slammed then again in me. He did it a few times but suddenly he stopped. I pouted, but screamed when he pushed his full length into me. He thrusted into me while me kissed my neck and left more marks. My head fell on his shoulder while I kept moaning like a mess. Although both of us had cummed already, he didn't stop and suddenly he stood up while carrying me, my legs were around his waist and he kept thrusting into me. He slammed my back against the cold bathroom wall in his shower and turned on the water. The cold water poured down on our heads and our bodies were soaked in water and sweat. Xiaojun stopped kissing my neck and made his way down to my chest. My eyes were still closed and my mouth was a bit open. Xiaojun kept thrusting into me, until he cummed again. He carried me again and put me down in the bathtub. I was exhausted and my ass hurt. My boyfriend grabbed the shampoo and a few minutes later, we were laying on his bed, I was laying on my stomach. "How am I supposed to go to school tomorrow?" I stayed angrily. I heard a chuckle coming from the other person and I glared at him. "You shouldn't go to school then." He shrugged and I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "My mum would notice it, I never miss school." I explained him and he nodded his head.

Xiaojun sighed. "I wanted to show you something, but now I can't." With that he had my whole attention. "I can take pain killers." I smiled, but he refused. "No, you should take rest." "Please!" I begged and poured. Xiaojun chuckled and patted my head. "Fine." I smiled at him and I gave him a quick kiss. He stood up and left the room, but only a few minutes he came back with a glass of water and a tablet. He handed me them and I took the tablet. I stuck out my tongue in disgust. "It's your fault that you have to take them." Xiaojun smirked and I punched his chest softly. "You were the one who had a fucking boner." Xiaojun laughed and put the empty glass away.

I looked around me. The sky was clear, no cloud was there, only the sun who was brighter than ever. I spread my arms and turned around while laughing. I spotted a park with a small lake. On the lake were ducks and I ran to them. I kneeled down and extended my right hand. A small, yellow duck came and bopped my hand with his hand. I laughed and discovered a daisy, which I picked up and gave to the little duck. The duck grabbed it with its beak. Then the yellow duck waddled away to its family. I waved at them and smiled softly, then I stood up. I walked down the path, breathing in the fresh air and closed my eyes. I spotted a bench and sat down. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw someone who was holding cotton candy. I giggled like a small child and took the cotton candy, while holding the others hand. I ate the cotton candy with the person next to me. "You got something there." He said and pointed at my mouth. I tried to wipe it away, but the male chuckled while shaking his head. "Can you wipe it away?" I asked while pouting. He nodded and leaned forward. His lips were only a few inches away from mine and I closed my eyes, ready to feel his lips.

But instead of his lips I felt something else, the cotton candy. The candy stuck to my lips and Xiaojun came closer and I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

We were about to kiss, when we heard a scream.

Tbh, I wasn't in the mood to update. Enjoy the shitty smut cuz now it goes down down baby. Anygays, I got new assignments and I hate it :)))

ofc it's not prof read

Take care 💕