17

YangYang's pov

We both turned around and saw Renjun, who was running towards the bench. I stared at him and didn't notice, that Xiaojun kissed my cheek, but Renjun did, and he screamed louder. Once he arrived he hugged me and smiled. That happened so fast that I accidentally dropped my cotton candy. I pouted and Renjun rubbed his nape while apologising. Xiaojun stood up and made his way to the cotton candy shop. "I'm so happy!" My friend smiled. "I'm happy that you don't think about Hendery!" "Oh, I forgot about him." I mumbled and the short boy smacked my arm. "Don't think about him. You're happy now, don't let him ruin it." I nodded my head and a minute later Xiaojun arrived. He handed me another cotton candy and gave Renjun also one. Suddenly Renjun stood up. "I'm sorry that I interrupted your date." He waved and left the park real quick. I ate my cotton candy, but then Xiaojun asked me something. "Should we tell Hendery about our relationship?" I faced him and we both shook our heads. He smiled at me. "So we won't tell him about our relationship. I think, we shouldn't say it to lots of people, especially not to Mark. When Hendery and I were a couple, Mark and I got into a fight and he told to his whole class that I was in a relationship." I looked at him and nodded my head. "We should make a list." I suggested. "Renjun and Kun already know about it." "I wanna tell it Lucas." Xiaojun added and I nodded my head. "I'm gonna tell my mum about it, but next week, she isn't here." I said.

We talked for a while until I decided to go home. Xiaojun insisted that he had to drive me home. I kept refusing, but in the end he picked me, carried me to his car and placed me into his car. I pouted and crossed my arms. "I don't want you to get hurt, especially with your butt in that moment." Xiaojun chuckled, who was driving the car. My jaw dropped and punched his arm softly. My boyfriend giggled and teased me. "It was so weak, I didn't feel anything." That made me mad and I kept punching him, but I only earned his laugh. "I don't wanna do it anymore." I pouted and leaned my head on the window. Xiaojun placed his hand on my thighs and stroke it softly. I closed my eyes and drifted off into my dreamland.

Someone poked my waist and I flinched. "Have we arrived already?" I mumbled while I was rubbing my eyes with my sweater paws. Xiaojun nodded and I yawned. We both got out of the car and I leaned against the car, too tired to walk. Xiaojun noticed my behaviour, came to me and carried me. With my right hand I opened the door and we both entered the house. My boyfriend carried me to my room and threw me on my bed. He crawled on top of me, placed his lips on mine and stood up. "I'm going. Sleep well!" He waved at me and a minute later I heard the main door slamming. I yawned and fell asleep.

I woke up and checked the time. It was midnight and I noticed my empty stomach. I made my way down and grabbed something to eat. I made myself comfortable on my couch while checking my messages. One message popped up and I clicked on it. It was one from Hendery. He apologised and called me a few times, but after I called him he didn't pick up. I threw my phone aside, stood up and put my bowl into the sink. I shuffled to my room and packed my bag for school. Then I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. Lots of thoughts kept surrendering in my mind. I didn't feel comfortable in the relationship. I didn't want to be in the relationship, I hadn't had any feelings for Xiaojun. Renjun manipulated me. But I wasn't sure, I wanted to try it. Deep down I wanted that Xiaojun and Hendery become a couple again.

I thought about it too much and fell asleep. My alarm clock woke me up and I groaned while turning off the alarm. I plopped down and rubbed my pillow into my face. With a pout I put the pillow away and stood up. My ass did hurt, so I took some pain killers before I left the building. When I arrived at my school I didn't talk to anyone. I hadn't told anyone about my relationship, they would talk about it all the time and everyone would call me a slut. Lots of people in my school went through it and I pitied them, well not really, they deserved it. My classmates tried to talk to me, but I ignored them again. I knew what they wanted from me, either they had a problem or their best friend wasn't coming to school. I sat down on my seat and took out my things. During the class I went to bathroom with a small bag, I had to cover my hickeys again, the make up slowly got wiped away from the hoodie. While I was in the bathroom I decided to stay a bit longer. I took out my phone and played a game, until a few minutes have passed. I left the bathroom and went back to my classroom.

Finally school was over. I ran to my house and kicked my shoes into the corner. My bag found his place on my stairs and I grabbed my phone. I immediately dialled Hendery's number and prayed that he would pick up. After it rang a few times a familiar voice answered the call. "Oh, YangYang. I'm sorry that I snapped at you, I shouldn't have done that, I'm a bad friend." Hendery apologised immediately. I furrowed my eyebrows and calmed him down. "It's okay, you're not a bad friend, I'm a bad friend. I shouldn't have caught any feelings for him, but let's not talk about him." I laughed. We talked for a long time, I hadn't mentioned my relationship. After I hung up I texted Xiaojun. I couldn't take the pressure anymore and after I sent the message I felt relieved.

"I don't wanna do it anymore. Let's break up."

Sorry for no update yesterday, I wasn't feeling good.

Please don't hate me for this chapter :)

Isn't proof read what a surprise

Take care 💕