10

YangYang's pov

This shit contains violence. If you aren't comfortable with it, you may skip the chapter.

My tears kept coming and coming, no end was to see. Loud sobs escaped my mouth, but I tried to endure them and even covered my mouth with my right hand. The yells got louder, I even heard things getting thrown and shattered. Then suddenly I heard something, I wish I did not. I heard a slap, followed by my mum's loud scream. I guessed she got slapped by my father. I widened my eyes, my hand built a fist and I bit into my fist to control my sobs. They fought because of me. Because I didn't answer. It was all my fault.

I was sitting for a long time on the cold floor, my butt was freezing, but it didn't bother me. The yells and screams disappeared, I was relieved and fell almost asleep on the floor. I was almost asleep, when I heard the main door open and my mum yelling at my father. I heard someone coming upstairs, angrily. I let out a small scream, my father knocked on my door. I hesitated, but in the end I stood up. I grabbed the key, still hesitating, but then I backed up. "Get out, immediately! Or else you'll regret it!" My dad threatened me. I gulped and twisted the key and opened slowly the door. I faced my dad, behind him my mum who had a red cheek. I opened my mouth, but then I felt something on my cheek.

It hurt and a sharp pain shot through my cheek. A loud slap echoed around the house, my mum gasped so did I. My mother covered her mouth with her left hand, my dad looked at me with disgust. I widened my eyes and touched my right cheek. It burned and tears made their way down my cheeks. My mother noticed it and pushed my dad away, she hugged me and patted my head. She was crying, too. She broke the hug and slapped my dad. "How dare you to touch my child!" She yelled, which looked pretty intimidating. "He's not your child, he's my child, too!" My dad shouted back. "I carried him nine months, not you! I gave birth to him, not you!" The woman yelled. "Please, don't fight!" I cried, but my parents ignored me.

Another slap echoed around the house. My mother slapped him again. "How dare you!" He yelled. "Get out of this fucking house!" My mum didn't answer. "I don't wanna see you!" My father looked at her angrily and grabbed me by my hair. I screamed and begged him to stop, but he didn't listen to me. He dragged me downstairs, my mum followed us and yelled at her husband. We arrived downstairs and my father pushed me against a wall. I hit my head against the white wall, leaving a red mark on it. I felt dizzy and I slipped down the wall, falling on my ass, whom I couldn't feel anymore. My mum rushed over to me, well, she tried to, but my dad kept her away. He held her by her wrist, pulling it and I had to listen to her screams. I begged my dad to stop, but he did not.

Suddenly he pushed my mum away, who was lying on the floor, not moving a single inch, went over to me, kicked me in the stomach and left the house. I crawled over to my mum, I ignored all my pain, although every inch of my body hurt, but my mum was more important. I arrived at her unconscious body, slapping softly her right cheek, begging her to wake up. I looked around me, until I decided to crawl with my left strength upstairs to my room and get my phone. I boosted myself upstairs with my right arm and covered with my left hand my wound. I hissed as the hand touched my wound. After each step, I groaned exhausted, but I couldn't give up, I had to call someone.

Finally I arrived upstairs and I went into my room, I leaned against the wall, leaving again a blood spot, and called the ambulance. I just could say my address, before I passed out. I felt only my head hitting against my bed's corner, and then I passed out completely.

I opened slowly my eyes, and closed them as soon as possible. "Where am I?" I groaned, but I got no answer. I opened my eyes again, ignoring the bright light, and looked around me. "Am I in heaven?" Then I noticed machines beside me and I knew, I was in a hospital. I rubbed my eyes with my right hand, which was connected to an infusion stand. I noticed a water bottle next to me and suddenly I felt my sore throat. With my shaky hand, I grabbed the bottle and filled the glass, took it and put it against m lips and finished the whole glass in tone sip. I laid down the glass, in that moment the doctor entered the room. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. "I'm hungry." I answered honestly. He chuckled. "I'll send someone." I nodded my head gratefully. "Do you know what happened?" The doctor said, but I shook my head. He nodded and wrote it down. "You can see your mum tomorrow." "How is she?" "She's fine." I sighed heavily and waved at him, because he left the room.

Only five minutes late, a Samoan entered the room. She handed me a plate with food, it looked nasty, but I politely smiled at her and thanked her. She moved to my ear and whispered. "I know, it's nasty, but it's the only food we have. I'm sorry." "No, it's okay!" I said and she smiled at me. I smiled back and she left the room. I was staring at the food and decided to take a bite. It wasn't delicious, but I had at least something to eat. Although it did taste nasty, but I ate it all. I put the plate beside and tried to reach out or my phone while staring at the white wall. I couldn't feel it, so I panicked. I looked to my side and saw no phone. I remembered, that the ambulance picked me up, of course they wouldn't take my phone with them. I pouted and stared out of the window.

In front of me was a park with a small lake. I saw little children playing on the playground, couples having dates and old couples walking along the small lake, holding each others hands. I smiled at myself while watching the scenarios. How I wished I could be one of those couples. I kept watching the children and the couples, until they all left. The lights went on and the sun went slowly down. The sky became pink and orange, the clouds became darker and darker, and the moon slowly appeared. I watched carefully, remembering everything. My eyes got heavier and heavier, the sleepiness kicked in and I laid down. I faced the white ceiling and thought about what happened today. My own father really hit me and my mum. And that, because I didn't answer him. But they'd already known about Xiaojun.

Xiaojun, the man I fell for.

That didn't happen to me, don't worry. Lmao, I was listening to Taemin and other kinky songs while writing it and I'm so sorry.

Not proof read cuz I'm lazyyyyy

Take care💕