5

YangYang's pov

I looked at the message and turned off my phone. I leaned back and looked watched the city passing by. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted away. The cold window hit my forehead and I opened my eyes rapidly. I turned around to see if anyone had seen me, but I was alone in the bus. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I parted my mouth and licked my lips. I tossed the Soda away, stood up and left the bus because I arrived.

"You're finally here!" My mum yelled from upstairs. I took off my jacket as shoes and went upstairs as well. "Why are you upstairs? Go down and get into the car already! Your dad is waiting!" My mum yelled at me while she added mascara on her lashes. I was confused and went downstairs and ran into my dad. I stumbled back a bit and rubbed my head. "Are you okay?" He asked me worriedly and I nodded my head. "Where are we going?" "To Renjun's house. His parents have anniversary." My dad explained. I widened my eyes and ran upstairs to change my clothes.

When I went out of my room I nearly bumped into my mum. "Why are you here?" She yelled at me. I covered my ears and ran downstairs, nearly falling down the stairs. "Take care, idiot!" My mum screamed. I shook my head while chuckling.

After a few minutes my mum entered the car and my dad started the engines. "Have you got the bag?" My mum asked me suddenly and turned her head into my direction. "What bag?" My mum groaned. "That one orange bag!" I tilted my head in confusion. "You didn't say anything to me." The woman facepalmed herself and started screaming. "Don't say you forgot the gift!" "But you didn't say anything!" I defended myself. "I did!" "No you did not"

"Please shut up!" My dad suddenly yelled. Intimidated, I moved a bit in my seat. "I took it, we didn't forget it." My dad said. My mum sighed and grabbed her phone. She probably called a friend as usual. I stared out the window and watched the trees and other cars passing by. "How long is the ride?" I asked my dad. "I don't know." He said before he focused on the street.

I pouted and too out my phone. I ignored Xiaojun's messages and played a few games. I was so into the game that I didn't notice, that the car stopped. "Get out!" My dad yelled. His tell snapped me off the phone and I looked around me. I saw the familiar house and let the car. I waddled happily towards the house and rang the bell. After a few moments a smiling Renjun opened the door. Once he saw me, he embraced me into a tight hug. Then he hugged my mum and gave my dad their handshake. "How are you, my dear?" My mum asked. "I'm fine. Mum and the others are in the kitchen. And dad and the others are in the living room." Renjun smiled. My parents both nodded and left us alone.

After I took off my shoes and jacket, the small boy grabbed my right hand and pulled me upstairs to his room. We entered the room and I saw Hendery and others, I wasn't familiar with. "Hendery!" I laughed and ran to him to hug him. He hugged me back and laughed. After we lasted like that for a couple minutes, we sat down onto the cold floor. "What aren't you sitting on the bed?" Renjun asked and patted his bed. But I shook my head. "We're fine here. But thanks!"

Hendery and I talked for a long time until Renjun clapped his hands. "Guys, let's play a game. How about UNO? Yes, let's play that game. We'll make teams, alright?" I immediately grabbed Hendery's left arm. "We're a team!" I announced happily and the other nodded.

After they made their own teams we finally started playing. Hendery and I had the most cards. "No, you have to use this card!" I screeched and took a blue card. "No, take this one!" Hendery protested. "Can you guys decide?" The small Chinese asked. "Shut it, Renjun." I snapped. "Fat ass." He whisperd and I glared at him. After we discussed for a while, we finally chose a card. I laid it down and it was someone's turn, whom I didn't know. He was about to lay his card down, when all of a sudden the door bell rang. Renjun immediately stood up and ran downstairs.

After a while we heard footsteps and people talking. "Lay the card down before he gets here." I said and the boy did what I said. "Is it your glass?" I asked my friend while pointing at a glass. He nodded and I took it. While I was drinking I noticed how thirsty I was. While I was drinking, the door opened, revealing two boys.

When I saw them I choked on my water, so did Hendery.

Hello my friends. It's short, but I'm not in the mood to update ._. It's again 1 am and I'm thirsty, should I go downstairs? Anygay, how are you feeling today?

Take care y'all and don't get sick (stay at home, please) 💕

(Didn't proof read it so it might has a few mistakes)