15

YangYang's pov

This shit contains some mature things

Silence. Kun and I looked at the phone until we heard Xiaojun's voice. "Perhaps." My eyes widened, so did Kun's. "T-tell the truth." I stuttered nervously. I heard a sigh and an answer. "Yes, you're my crush." My jaw dropped and Kun jumped up and down. "This may sounds cliché, but do you want to be my boyfriend." Xiaojun asked and I covered my mouth. I didn't response, so Kun tapped my shoulder, then I yelled. "Yes, I want!" My friend giggled and hugged me. "You finally have a boyfriend!" He whispered and I smiled. "Do you want come over?" My boyfriend asked and I widened my eyes. "Say yes!" Kun smirked, so I said yes. He wanted to pick me up later and I panicked. "What should I wear?" I asked Kun after we hung up, but before we talked for a long time. "Just casual, like you're always doing it. Wait! You're going to a club, right." I nodded my head and played with my hands. "Wear something attractive." Kun wiggled his eyebrows and I threw a bottle at him, which he caught. "We aren't going to do it." I said, but Kun smirked. "Who knows!" I rolled my eyes and threw a skittles bag at him.

After a while I went home. My mum wasn't there, she would come in one week, her meeting extended, but it didn't bother me. I hadn't told her about Xiaojun, I wanted to tell it her in real life, not through the phone. I was fixing my hair when the door bell rang. I ran downstairs and opened the front door where Xiaojun was standing. He smiled and grabbed my hand after I took my things. We went to his car and we drove off. We talked for a while and his hand rested on my left thigh, carefully stroking it.

Finally we arrived at the club. The music was so loud that we could hear it outside. We entered the building and I got hit by the smell of alcohol. I scrunched my nose and looked around. The room was dark, only a few led lights were on and always switched their colours, people were dancing closely, having dry sex, lots of people were just sitting at the bar. Suddenly someone grabbed me by my hand and pulled me towards the bar. Xiaojun ordered a few drinks and handed me one. I took a sip and spitted it out. "What the fuck is that?" I asked him disgustedly. "It was a cocktail, but if you don't like it I can buy a new drink." I nodded my head and he ordered coke.

I was drinking my drink bored until Xiaojun grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. He back hugged me and his chin rested on my shoulder while he slung his arms around my waist. I could feel his hot breath on my skin and I giggled. We danced like that and I felt safe. After a while we finally sat down and I ordered a shot with vodka. Xiaojun raised an eyebrow and also ordered a shot. From one shot it slowly became three, then five.

The loud music rang through my ears, people were talking loudly and screamed at the bartender. I had a glass with vodka in my hand and was waiting for my boyfriend. He had just excused himself and now I was bored. I played with my glass and watched people dancing their asses off. Suddenly the boy came back, sat down next to me and pulled me on his lap, his arms were resting around my waist. "Did I take too long?" He whispered in my ear and bit softly on it. I pouted and nodded my head. He chuckled and kissed softly my neck. I moved my hips a bit and suddenly he groaned. "Don't move." He groaned, but I didn't hear it, and I kept moving my hips, until I felt something on my ass. I gasped and turned around and met my boyfriend's smirking face. He noticed my shocked face and his smirk disappeared. "Hey, you don't have to, it's okay." He said and I nodded gratefully. But he removed me from his lap, stood up and went to the bathroom. I didn't want to be alone and followed him. He was about to lock the stall, but I slipped inside and he locked the door. The older pushed me against the wall and came closer.

Then we finally kissed. His lips were soft and tasted like vodka. Our kiss didn't last long and after we broke the kiss we stared at each other. His eyes showed lust and my eyes responded like that, too. Our lips connected again, but this time it was more with lust. He made his way down to my neck and started kissing and licking it. A moan escaped my lips and I covered my mouth, but Xiaojun pulled my hand away. I could feel a smirk on my skin and he continued what he was doing. Suddenly he bit into my skin and another moan escaped my mouth. All of a sudden he stopped and growled into my ear. "We should continue it at my place." I nodded my head and together we left the building. My pant were tight and it hurt, but Xiaojun said I shouldn't do anything.

We arrived at his place which took so long although his place was only a few minutes away from the club. We entered his house and once he closed the fire he slammed me against the wall and continued what he was doing earlier. He left a few marks until he kissed me again. He licked my bottom lip but I refused to open my mouth, that's why he squished my ass and I gasped. He took his chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth. We broke our kiss to catch our breaths but we kissed again. He grabbed my ass and I slung my legs around his waist. Like that he carried me upstairs to his room and threw me on his bed. Xiaojun crawled on top of me and we continued kissing. I started whining, it hurt and I grinned on him, but suddenly he stood up. He looked at me angrily. "Did I allow you it?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Close your eyes!" He ordered. I closed my eyes and heard something getting pulled out, like a box. Suddenly I felt something cold on my wrists and something on my eyes. Then all of a sudden cold air hit my lower part and then something warm. I moaned at the feeling and tried to move my arms, but they were cuffed. I felt a knot in my stomach and I released with a loud moan.

I tried to catch my breath but then I felt something in my hole. It slowly started vibrating and I moaned more and louder. Finally Xiaojun untied the blindfold and I could see him. He was smirking and pulled out his phone. "What are you doing?" I said between my moans. "Just recording you." He smirked and put his phone on his shelf. After Xiaojun did it he left the room. I was alone in the room and moaned like crazy. I was exhausted and I cummed lots of time. Finally Xiaojun came back and he smirked. He went to me and pulled the vibrator out, I moaned at the feeling. Suddenly the older started unbuttoning my shirt and started kissing my chest. He was also topless. I closed my eyes and widened them again when I felt something in my hole, his fingers. The blonde haired boy slowly pulled two fingers out and slammed them into my hole after I begged him to do it faster. He kept adding new fingers and in the end I forgot to count them. All of a sudden he pulled them all out and slammed his dick into my hole. I screamed and he moaned, but my screams became moans and I enjoyed every minute. While he was slamming into me he removed the blindfold and I saw him on top of me, his sweat made his way down to his neck to his chest. I licked my lips and he locked our lips again for a short time, we both had to catch our breaths again. Xiaojun groaned and I felt something wet inside of me. But before it could escape I felt something again in my hole.

"You're enjoying it too much, don't you." My boyfriend smirked and I nodded. "On your knees and hands." He ordered and I obeyed his order, after he unlocked my handcuffs. He pulled out the thing he had put in me and replaced it with his dick. He slammed hard but kissed my back softly. My legs and hands were shaking like crazy and after he cummed, I fell down. The liquid flowed out of my hole. I was lying on my back, exhausted but I was smiling. Then Xiaojun picked me up and put me into his bathtubs with hot water and bubbles. He joined me and I was sitting on his lap. The oldest kissed my neck softly while my eyes were closed. I didn't notice how he put me back on his bed and I cuddled with him while I was half asleep.

"We should do that again." Xiaojun said and I just nodded my head before I fell asleep.

Alexa, play holy water and chewing gum.

I'm sorry if it sucks, it's my first smut, but I'll try my best for the next one and I'm sorry for any mistakes but I have headaches :( I wanted to make it kinkier but I guess I have to wait for the next time lmao

Take care 💕

don't report hehe