13

YangYang's pov

So before I wanna start this chapter, I wanna thank you guys for asking, I'm fine and this shit traumatised me, but I'm recovering from this

Bit mature hihi

We finally arrived at home. I tripped upstairs, threw my jacket in the corner and kicked off my shoes. I ran into the bathroom and took a shower, where I started to scream and had a mental breakdown while the warm water was falling down. I ruffled my hair and hugged my knees. My back hit the cold wall, which became slowly warm. I took my shampoo and almost used the whole body, but I still felt disgusted. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, followed by my mum's voice. "Can I come in?" She asked softly and worriedly. I yelled at her and I heard footsteps, which slowly disappeared.

After a while I grabbed the soft towel and wrapped myself in it. I smelled the familiar smell of my mum and I looked myself in the mirror. When I saw myself I felt weak again. I dropped on my knees and covered my mouth, I didn't want my mum worry about me more. I cried silently and no one knew it. I took a deep breath, clothed myself with comfortable clothes and stepped out of the room and entered my room, where my mum was sitting on my bed. She turned around and smiled weakly. She looked tired and hurt, I knew, she was working hard for me. I sat down in front of her and she immediately grabbed both of my hands. Her warm hands covered mine and she wiped away a tear, which escaped from my eye. "Tell me, what happened?" I looked away, I didn't want to face her and tell her that I was weak, that I let this happen to me, that I broke down multiple times. But I explained her everything. I was afraid of her reaction, I expected her to yell at me, to laugh at me, but I didn't expect a soft hug.

When she hugged me I felt safe, I felt loved and I broke down again. She patted my head, kissed m head multiple times while I was crying. After I calmed down a bit she broke the hug, she also had tears in her face. "You're going through a lot, I know it, but you have to be strong. Don't let him show, that you cried." She smiled at me and stood up. "Let's watch a movie, I'll make tea." I nodded my head and went to her room, where a tv was. I plopped on the bed and wrapped myself into a blanket. I grabbed the remote control and scrolled through the movies until I decided to watch my mum's favourite movie. After a while she came with two mugs in her hand and sat down next to me. The movie had already started and when she recognised the movie, she started to smile widely. She handed me a mug with my favourite tea and I took a sip. The warm tea made its way down my throat and left everywhere a soft burn. During the movie I fell asleep and my mum turned off the tv.

The loud music rang through my ears, people were talking loudly and screamed at the bartender. I had a glass with vodka in my hand and was waiting for my boyfriend. He had just excused himself and now I was bored. I played with my glass and watched people dancing their asses off. Suddenly the boy came back, sat down next to me and pulled me on his lap, his arms were resting around my waist. "Did I take too long?" He whispered in my ear and bit softly on it. I pouted and nodded my head. He chuckled and kissed softly my neck. I moved my hips a bit and suddenly he groaned. "Don't move." He groaned, but I didn't hear it, and I kept moving my hips, until I felt something on my ass. I gasped and turned around and met my boyfriend's smirking face. He noticed my shocked face and his smirk disappeared. "Hey, you don't have to, it's okay." He said and I nodded gratefully. But he removed me from his lap, stood up and went to the bathroom. I didn't want to be alone and followed him. He was about to lock the stall, but I slipped inside and he locked the door. The older pushed me against the wall and came closer.

"Where is he? Upstairs? Okay, thank you!" Someone yelled and suddenly someone jumped on top of me. I groaned and rubbed my head. I opened my eyes and saw Renjun. He was smiling and hugged me tightly. "Are you okay? Who hurt you? I'll break his fucking neck! I'll kill him!" Renjun yelled after he broke the hug. I laughed and shook my head. "Aren't you sick?" Renjun smiled awkwardly and rubbed his neck. "No, I just didn't want to go to the party, but if I'd known what would happen, I'd come." Then he apologised over and over, but I kept telling him that it wasn't his fault. I told him, who it was and he became furious. "Calm down, shorty." I smiled and he softly punched my chest. "I got an idea. Next week is my mum's birthday and we're celebrating it." I groaned and closed my eyes. "Again a party?" The short boy chuckled and continued talking. "Mark is also coming, take revenge." I opened my eyes and saw Renjun's smirk, but when I was about to response my mum called us for breakfast.

My mum didn't let me go to school for the whole week, but she forced me to go to the party with her. She dragged me out of the car and we both entered the huge hall. It was like usual, everyone was sitting and chatting. I entered the hall and got greeted by Renjun. "I've been standing here for a while, just because I can be with you the whole time." He explained and I smiled at him. I really appreciated his effort. "So, let's find this lil bastard and kick his ass." I chuckled and my friend dragged me into another room, where the music wasn't as loud as in the other rooms. "Xiaojun is also here, he's coming soon." Renjun wiggled his eyebrows and at that moment the door opened and Xiaojun stepped in, but he wasn't alone, Lucas was with him. Xiaojun went to me, gave me hand shake and sat down next to me, but his arm rested on my shoulder. Then the door opened again and Mark stepped in. Once Mark spotted me, he started smirking. Renjun jumped up and hold the boy by his shoulders. "What did you do?" Renjun yelled and Xiaojun and Lucas stopped talking. Renjun's cousin raised an eyebrow and yelled at them. "Renjun, let him go, he didn't do anything to you!" Renjun turned around and stomped towards him. "He didn't do anything to me, but he did something to YangYang!" The short boy yelled at the blonde guy. Xiaojun stared at me but I looked away.

"Look, I didn't do anything, I swear. They're just crazy, I wouldn't do anything." Mark said smirking. I stood up angrily and slapped him on his cheek. The dark haired boy had a mark left on his cheek. Everyone in the room looked at me in disbelief. "Yes, you didn't do anything to me." I said mocking him. "What's wrong with you?" Mark asked me and looked at me disgustedly. "What's wrong with you? Should I slap you again?" I threatened him. "Do it, it didn't hurt at all." When I was about to slap him again, someone grabbed my wrist and held me back. It was none other than Mark. "I though it didn't hurt." I raised an eyebrow. "It didn't hurt, but don't slap me again." Mark let go of my wrist and I sat down in the stairs. All of a sudden I noticed Hendery. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked him and he stepped in. "You really slapped him?" Hendery laughed and patted my back. "Damn, I'm proud of you." Hendery smiled, but his smiled disappeared when he made eye contact with his ex. Xiaojun raised an eyebrow and grabbed Lucas' wrist and dragged him away. Mark looked at me angrily and left the room, too. "I guess I have to go now. When something is wrong just tell me." Renjun faked a smile, I noticed it, but my other friend did not.

"Let's go out for a walk!" Hendery suggested and not a minute later we both were walking down the street. "I'm sorry, it's my fault." Hendery apologised. I looked at him and smiled. "No, it's okay. But what were you two taking about?" Then Hendery explained me everything. Chenle had just broken up with his boyfriend and his ex didn't want to leave him, so he kept texting him. Hendery pretended to be Chenle's new boyfriend, and the boy left Chenle alone. I nodded my head and looked up to the sky. Suddenly we noticed two boys sitting on a bench. "Aren't they Xiaojun and Lucas?" Hendery asked me. I shrugged. "I guess. What do you wanna do?" "I've got an idea." Hendery smirked. "Let's pretend a talk, something about how I miss him, and then he'll pity me and then we'll come back together!" Hendery suggested happily. I tilted my head and agreed.

We were taking and walked past them. Xiaojun stared at us and when we we walked past on them again, he stopped us. "What are you trying to do?" He asked but none of us were talking. "Don't make me angry!" He threatened and Hendery gave in. "I miss you, please give me a second chance." Hendery begged. Xiaojun rolled his eyes and stared at me, which I noticed. We both made eye contact and I blushed. Then Xiaojun said something to us while looking at me and my jaw dropped.

"I have already a crush, and it's not you, Hendery."

Lol, I thought about making it maturer but not now. Yes, I slapped the boy, no my mum didn't react like that :( anygays, I have to send a video to my music teacher tomorrow and guess who hasn't made a video.

Take care 💕 (and pray for me lmao)