2

YangYang's pov

I was about to leave when I felt a small hand around my wrist. I turned around and saw Renjun, who was smiling at me. I smiled back, since he was a close friend. "Hey, I was about to go. Wanna come with me? Sleepover?" He asked me and I nodded rapidly. I liked to have sleepovers with him. We always stayed up til the dawn and we always talked about random things. "Sure. But I gotta ask my parents." Renjun nodded understandably and I jogged towards my waiting parents. "Renjun asked me if I could sleep at his place. Can I?" I asked them and my father sighed heavily. Then he looked towards Renjun who was looking at him with puppy eyes, and he could not resist them. "Fine." He sighed and I hugged him. "Thank you!" My mum smiled at Renjun and me, before we headed to Renjun's car.

Once we arrived at Renjun's place we stayed up and watched a movie. "I didn't know you know Xiaojun." My friend said and turned his head to face me. "I actually know him since today but I've seen him on other parties and of course I know he's Hendery's ex boyfriend." I explained the older. "But do you know him?" I asked and Renjun answered immediately. "He's my cousin." I frowned and continued watching the movie, which was about to end.

Later that's night we headed to his room, he had a double bed so we always slept in that bed together. It was dark and silent, it was really awkward. Suddenly the short boy turned his body towards me and we both looked into each other's eyes. "You know, you both look really cute together." I tilted my head a bit and Renjun smirked at me while wiggling his eyebrows. My jaw dropped and I pointed at me in disbelief. "You're kidding bro. I've just met him, and he's Hendery's ex. I could never do something cruel to him." "But he won't know it." Renjun smirked and I turned my back to him. He scoffed and I heard the blanket rustling. Soon I heard soft snores which made me confirm that he fell asleep. I rubbed my face with my right hand, turned around and fell asleep.

"Wake up, fat ass!" Someone yelled and suddenly I was on the floor. I groaned and rubbed my back. I looked behind me and saw Renjun, in his right hand he was holding a water bottle. I sighed heavily and screamed, he spilled the water over my head. "Come downstairs when you're ready." My friend said before he left the room, but I could still hear his laugh.

After I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes I headed downstairs. Renjun was sitting at the dining table, completely focused on his phone. I slowly sneaked towards him and snatched the phone out of his hand. "You jerk! Come back!" The small boy yelled after me and started running behind me, but I was faster and hid quickly in the toilette, he had two in his house. I locked the door behind me and laughed evilly, just like he did.

I took a glance at the chat and cooed. Renjun banged against the door, begging to open up, but I ignored him and read the whole conversation. "Who's that boy?" I asked him with a smirk on my face, which he gladly couldn't see. "N-none of your business." He stuttered. I leaned against the door, still smirking. "Well, I guess it is now." "YangYang, open the fucking door or you wanna die." He threatened but I laughed at his threat. "You're too short to kill me. I bet you can't even choke me because you're too small. So tell me, who's that boy?"

Suddenly I fell backwards, my back met the floor again, but this time my head did too. I let the cellphone out of my hand, a small scream escaped my mouth and everything was black for a few seconds. Slowly I opened my eyes and saw Renjun, his arms were crossed and his phone was in his left hand. "How the fuck did you open the door?" I asked him. He just showed me a key and I groaned frustratedly. Now my friend was smirking and he raised his eyebrow. "Don't mess with me, fat ass!"

We were both in the living room and we were watching a movie. "Just kiss him already!" I yelled out all of a sudden, which caused Renjun to flinch. But sadly they didn't kiss so I grabbed a handful of my popcorn and threw it at the television. "Are you dumb? I won't share my popcorn, fat ass!" The brown haired boy yelled and I frowned. "Can you please stop calling me fat ass?" Renjun shook his head. "You called me short, now you have to live with it, fat ass." "But I'm just spitting facts, you're short." I defended myself. "So do I." He said and continued to watch the movie. I sighed and focused again.

While I was watching the movie, it suddenly stopped. I groaned because it was an exciting scene. "Why did you stop?" I asked the Chinese boy, who looked serious. "Is everything alright?" I asked him worriedly. He nodded and looked into my eyes. "Do you wanna know who the boy is?" Renjun asked and I nodded my head excitedly.

"Then hook up with Xiaojun."

Y'all, I'm tired but I can't sleep. Sorry for any mistakes but it is 5 in the morning and I don't have anything to do. Good night 💕