9

YangYang's pov

I read the message and replied immediately. First I didn't know what to say but then I just typed something in, yes, I wrote lmao. He read my message and called me. I panicked and didn't pick up. He didn't stop calling me so I accepted his call. "H-hello?" I stuttered, afraid of what would come next. "Hey. I'm sorry. I thought you're Ten, who's my crush." Xiaojun apologised. I smiled relievedly because I thought he'd be angry at me. "I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have done that, but who's Ten?" I asked him. "He's in my class, he's already in a relationship but that didn't stop me from falling in love with him." He said sadly which made me pity him. I apologised again but he giggled. "You don't have to be sorry. I bet it wasn't your idea, that smells like Renjun." I giggled. "Yes, it was his idea." "I have to go. Bye!" Xiaojun suddenly said. We both bid our goodbyes and he hung up. I was happy and sad at the same time. I was happy that we cleared those things, but he sounded sad, and I was sure he wasn't sad about the fact that I wasn't Ten. But I ignored it and rolled myself on the bed, wrapping myself into a blanket so I was a burrito. I took my headphones from the box under my bed and played a calming playlist until I fell asleep.

I woke up because I heard a knock on my door. "Wake up, it's time for dinner. Don't tell me you fell asleep." I stood up and opened the door and saw my mum, who had a wooden spoon in her left hand. "You fell sleep, didn't you?" I bopped my head and rubbed my eyes. "Dinner is ready, we're waiting downstairs for you." My mum patted my head and went downstairs. I yawned again and followed my mum. My parents were both sitting at the table, waiting for me. I smelled a familiar smell, but it wasn't my mum's food. I sat down and noticed the pizza. I tilted my head. My parents usually never bought pizza, but it didn't bother me that much, as long I could eat it at my friend's place. I grabbed a piece and bit in it. "Who were you talking to?" My dad asked. I glared at him, still eating the food. I opened my mouth for another bite but he took my pizza away. "I wanted to eat it!" I pouted and crossed my arms. "Seriously, what's wrong with you?" "Just answer the damn question, who were you talking to?" My dad sounded mad, really mad, and that wasn't a good sign. I sighed. "Can I get my pizza back then?" "Just answer the god damn question!" My dad yelled. I smirked to provokante him and grabbed another piece. He looked at it with his jaw dropping. "Looks like I've got another piece." My dad face got red and he yelled at me again, which made me furious. I took four pieces of the pizza, placed them on my table and stomped upstairs. "No food in your room!" My mum yelled, but I ignored her. "Come down, or you wanna die!" My dad yelled, but I locked the door. "Don't say that, he's our only child." My dad apologised quickly, if my mum would get mad, the whole world would go down.

I was sitting on my bed and ate the pizza, when someone knocked on my door. "Open up!" My dad yelled, but I decided to ignore it. The knocks got harder and faster and I was scared that my dad would actually break the door, but hen I remembered that my dad wasn't that strong. I just sat on my bed, listening to music and eating the pizza. I listened to loud music, because if I would listen to slow songs, I could hear me dad and my mum. I finished eating and placed the plate on my table, I opened my window and breathed the fresh air. The sky was dark and the moon was shining through the clouds, so did a few stars. The cold wind hit my face but it was refreshing.

I went back to my bed and stopped the music. I wish I didn't, I could hear my mum and my dad yelling at each other. I heard my name falling multiple times and I felt bad. They were fighting because of me, because I didn't want to answer the question. Tears formed into my eyes and I didn't bother to wipe them away. I let them out and covered my face with my pillow, I didn't want my parents to know about it. I was sitting on the ground, near the door and I listened to every single word. Usually I would listen to music and try to ignore everything, but this time I did not. I wanted to listen to every single word.

My parents weren't just fighting because of me, they were also fighting because of Xiaojun.

That's literally how my parents are fighting. I always lock myself in the bathroom which is on the last floor and listen to music lmao. But trust me, I can hear every word even though they're four floors downstairs and I listen to loud music. Btw sorry for the short chapter, next one is gonna be longer.

Take care 💕