3

YangYang's pov

I choked on my own spit. "What? You're kidding, right?" But Renjun looked dead serious. I bit my bottom lip. "Give me some time, ok. I'll answer after the movie." The small boy nodded and watched the movie, which was about to end. 'Should I give him a chance. He's good looking. But I can't, I don't know him and he's his past relationship. No, I can't do that, or can I?' I asked myself while playing with my hands. I didn't focused on the movie, I kept repeating the same question.

"So. Have you decided?" Renjun asked me. I took a deep breath and snatched the remote. "Let's watched another movie. How about this movie. You've always wanted to watch it!" I ignored him and started playing the movie. "What are you doing?" Renjun asked but I put my finger on my lips. He rolled his eyes and watched the movie.

I peaked in the middle of the movie to my right side and saw Renjun, who was watching the movie. I stood up, my phone in my pocket, and went to the toilette. When I made sure that the door was locked I immediately called my mum. After it rang a few times she picked up. "Hey mum, can you pick me up. Please." I begged. She sighed. "We're on our way, just a few more minutes." And ended the call. I sighed happily and pushed the flush to make it look like I was on the toilette.

I entered the living room and saw my friend, hugging a pillow while staring at the tv. His phone was next to him, it rang a few times but the Chinese boy ignored it. Suddenly the door bell rang. Renjun stood up and jogged to the door and opened it. "Hello Renjun! How are you?" My mum smiled at him. I went to them and placed my arm over the male's shoulder. "Can't he stay here for a day?" My friend asked. My mum was about to answer but I glared at her. She closed her mouth and shook her head. "I'm sorry but he's got an important appointment at the doctor's. But maybe next week since you have holidays." The small Chinese nodded sadly his head. "Oh wait, we're going to see us soon. Your parents have anniversary this week. So don't be sad, Renjun." My mum said which made my friend smile. While they were talking I slipped into my sneakers and grabbed my jacket. "Are you ready?" My mum asked and I nodded. I waved at Renjun as well did he.

"Why did you want to go home?" My mum asked me once we were in the car. I leaned my head against the window and took a deep breathe. "It's complicated." "Did you guys fight?" My mum asked. She was facing me while we were waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. I shook my head and took out my phone and earbuds. She rolled her eyes and started the engines.

Finally we arrived at home. After I took a shower my mum called me for dinner. My parents were already sitting at the table, waiting for me. I sat down awkwardly and grabbed my bowl with my noodles. My dad eyed me and took a sip from his water, my mum ignored my stares. My dad kept eyeing me, which made me nervous. After a while I couldn't take it anymore. I put my spoon down and looked into my father's eyes. "Do you wanna say something to me?" I asked him. He shook his head, made eye contact with my mother and nodded his head. "Tell me." I raised an eyebrow. "Who's that one guy?" My mum asked me. "Who?" I asked back. "The blonde haired boy." My dad explained and I nearly choked. "That's Renjun's Cousin." I responded and ate a noodle. "Why did you hang out with him?" My mum asked me again and I choked on my noodle. I coughed and my mum patted my back. Tears formed in my eyes while I was coughing.

After I calmed down, my mum shook slyly her head. I was confused but my parents were silent after that. The dinner became very awkward and when I finished I immediately stood up and grabbed my bowl. "I'm in my room." I quickly said and left the dining room.

I didn't see my parents that day, I was in my room after I brushed my teeth and watched some random videos. Suddenly my phone rang, but I ignored it. I decided to watch a movie, since I got bored. I kept watching my movie, but my phone still rang. I sighed and turned off my phone, I could finally watch the movie on my tv.

After the movie finished I stretched my arms out and yawned. I rubbed my face with my left and and reached out for my phone. Then I remembered I turned it off, so I had to wait until it was on again.

The first thing I saw were the calls I got from the same number. I noticed a message and opened the chat with the stranger.

"Hey cutie." I read out loud and frowned. 'Maybe he got the wrong number?' I said to myself and responded the message. I asked the stranger who he was and after one minute I got the answer, which made me choke again.

"It's me, Xiaojun."

I'm sorry, this sucks :( but I forgot how we got closer. Stay safe 💕