7

YangYang's pov

After I finished the sentence I heard a loud scream. I cover my ears and closed my eyes. "Renjun! Please be quiet! You might wake someone up!" I whispered yelled but he ignored me. My friend jumped up and down on the bed, still screaming his lungs out. "I can't believe it!" He yelled over and over, ignoring me. Suddenly the door opened and Renjun's father entered the room. He looked mad and worried. "Are you guys okay? We heard only Renjun's scream. What happened?" "Oh, there was a spider." I answered immediately. Renjun understood and started nodding aggressively. "Yes, there was a huge, fat spider. It was black and hairy. Really disgusting! It stared at me and then I yelled and jumped up and down. But my friend removed the spider. I hope the spider is outside again." Renjun lied. He rubbed his nape and smiled awkwardly. His father nodded suspiciously and left the room. The door freaked shut. We listened to his footsteps slowly fading until we could breathe again. We stared at each other with widened eyes and laughed. We laughed so long that we couldn't catch our breaths. I rubbed my stomach while holding my forehead. Renjun fell down and laughed while moving on the floor.

After we calmed down we both laid on his bed. We were red and still tried to breathe normally. "What the fuck, a spider?" Renjun laughed. "Yes, a fucking spider with eight eyes who's watching you and crawls into your blanket when you're asleep." I scared him. "Shut up!" He yelled and hit me with a pillow. I closed my eyes and hugged the pillow which had just hit me. "I really hope you two become a couple." I heard Renjun saying to himself and fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was noon and I yawned. I rolled myself and noticed soft snores coming from the small boy. Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. I crawled out of the bed and sneaked downstairs to the kitchen. I saw a letter on its table. I picked it up and read it. I finished until the last sentence and put it down. We were alone in the house, Renjun's pattens went to a trip. I shrugged it off and went to the fridge. I opened it and scanned the food and drinks. I noticed a water bottle, it was full and cold. I grabbed it and made my way back to the room. Before I entered the room I opened the water bottle, then I stepped in and saw Renjun's body sleeping peacefully on the bed. Soft snores escaped his mouth and he laid in an uncomfortable pose.

I creeped to him and spilled the whole water bottle over his body. He screamed and opened his eyes. He sat up and reached out for the bottle, but my hand was too fast and I kept spilling the liquid over his already wet body. I smiled at myself and ran away once the bottle was empty. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in it. He banged against the door. "Come our you fucking prick! I'll kill you!" I was sitting on the toilette and laughed my ass off. "You're too short!" I screamed which made him more furiose. He banged harder and harder. I was afraid that he would actually destroy the door. "You're too fat to run away!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Fuck you!" "No, you better fuck Xiaojun!" I groaned. "No, he better fucks you!" He corrected himself. My jaw dropped. He really thought that I was the bottom.

I opened the door after a while and got greeted by a kick in my stomach. I fell to my knees and held my stomach. "Are you dumb?" I muttered. The guy in front of me smirked and ran away. "Renjun!" I screamed but the said boy ignored me. "This shit head."

After I was sitting on the floor for a long time I finally stood up and went downstairs. Still in pain I saw my friend, who had just kicked me. I sat down in front of him. I noticed the paper piece next to his plate. "My parents are n-" He tried to explain but I interrupted him. "They're off for a trip, I know." Suddenly the male in front of me stood up and handed me breakfast. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kicked you." He didn't look into my eyes. I grabbed the plate with pancakes and smiled softly. "It's fine." Renjun looked up and responded my smile with his smile. He plopped onto his seat and grabbed his toast. "You made them?" I asked the boy in front of me while eyeing a pancake. He nodded proudly and I took my first bite. "It's not that bad. It's actually quite tasty!" I praised him. He smiled shyly and continued eating.

After we finished breakfast we both were hanging out in the living room. We put on a movie but none of us was paying attention. My friend called my name and I hummed as response. "Let's text Xiaojun. Let's prank him!" The Chinese boy suggested. I furrowed one's brow but before I could say anything my phone got snatched from my hands. It was in Renjun's small hands. He was typing something into my phone and handed me it after a while. "What did you do?" I groaned. "I made an account on Instagram and texted him." He said innocently. I rolled my eyes and read the message. It was just a casual hey. I sighed relievedly but panicked again when my cellphone ringed. He texted back.

"What should I do?" I yelled and Renjun snatched my phone again. He sat down next to me so I could see what he was writing. "Who are you?" He read out loud and started to type something in. "I'm Ten. I have a crush on you..." Before I could say anything, the message was send. "Are you crazy?" I yelled and before I could delete it, it was read by Xiaojun. "Oh really. That was his response? Just that? He gotta be kidding me!" My friend complained and pouted. Suddenly his face became brighter and he grabbed my phone again. He typed something in and again I was too late. "Do you want to be my boyfriend? Renjun! No!" I screamed and hid my face behind a pillow. I heard the familiar sound and held my breath. "What did he write?" I asked, my face was still behind the pillow because I wasn't brave enough to read it on my own. "He said, he'll think about it. He'll answer later."

After he finished the sentence I sighed heavily and threw the pillow away. I read the messages over and over, I couldn't believe I did it. Well, Renjun did it. "I just wanna watch the movie, so please don't say anything." The boy next to me nodded his head. "I'm sorry." He apologised. I put my arm over his shoulders and smiled. "You don't have to be sorry. You're just trying to help me." But deep inside I was mad. During the movie I heard my phone ringing. I opened and read the message with Renjun. My jaw dropped and I choked.

"Sure, why not, babe."

So, another update. I'm sorry if this is bad but I'm not feeling well and yeah.

Not proof read I'm too tired and I'm too lazy, I'm sorry :(

Take care and stay at home 💕