11

YangYang's pov

I woke up and saw the doctor in my room with my mum, but she was in a wheelchair. She had a bandage around her head and a few scars on her cheek and on her exposed arms. They were both focused on their conversation, so they didn't notice me. My mum looked around the room, after the doctor asked her, and stared into my eyes. She smiled and went to me, it took a while until she arrived, but she arrived at least. She was next to me and caressed with her right hand my right cheek. Tears threatened to fall out of her eyes, I quickly wiped them away. She smiled at me and I smiled back. My mum put her forehead against mine and I felt her hot breath. "I'm sorry." She whispered. She still caressed my cheek, I held her hand and whispered back. "Why?" "It's my fault, I should've hid it better. But Xiaojun is a friend, isn't he?" I nodded my head and my mother kissed my forehead.

"I'm afraid, I have to interrupt your conversation, but we have to know, who did it to you?" The Male asked. I gave my mum a worried look, but she nodded softly. "Do we have to say it?" The doctor sighed and took off his glasses. "Yes, so we can put the person into the jail." "My husband, it was my husband. I can give you more information later." The doctor wrote it down, nodded and left the room. I looked at my mother in disbelief. "W-why?" I stuttered. "It's for our best, I don't want him to harass you." She explained. It hurt, he was my dad after all, but it was for our best. I sobbed and I felt arms around my waist, I laid my head on her shoulder and cried. She patted my back, I heard a few sons escaping her mouth. She pulled away, wiped her and my tears away, smiled at me and left the room. I didn't stop her, I wanted to be alone.

I was in my room, staring a t the ceiling. I didn't touch my food nor my water. I heard a soft knock and someone stepped in, the doctor. He had a letter in his hand and handed it me. "It's from your mum." He explained. I opened the letter and read it. I was going to leave the hospital the next day, so I had to stay at Renjun's place. It didn't bother me, I was glad I didn't have to stay in this building. My mum had to stay longer than me, that's why I had to stay with Renjun. "The police is coming soon to ask you a few questions." The doctor said. I widened my eyes, my jaw dropped. Just when I was about to answer, someone knocked on the door and a few police officers came in. "Are you Liu YangYang!" The taller one asked me. I bopped my head and they went to me, standing in front of me. They looked intimidating, so I pulled my blanket a bit. "How are you feeling?" The tall one asked. "I'm fine, what about you?" I asked politely, the shorter one smiled but I got no response. I pouted a bit, which made the shorter one chuckle. "Does something hurt?" The other asked me. I shook my head, the other nodded. "How's the relationship to the person who hurt you?" "He's my father." My expression got sad, but no one cared. The police men wrote it down, bid their goodbyes and left.

I was alone in the room, well I thought, when suddenly the door opened again and a small boy ran to me, hugging me tight. "What happened?" Renjun asked me. I didn't response, instead I broke down. He hugged me again and calmed me down. After I calmed down, he helped me to stand up and pack my things I had with me. "Don't you wanna say goodbye to your mum?" Renjun asked me, but I shook my head and together we left the building. "We have to take the bus." Renjun said, who was caring a few things. "Then we have to hurry, the bus is already coming." I said and started to jog to the bus stop.

We arrived at his place, and I immediately ate something, because the hospital food was gross. I was about to grab the cooker, but Renjun stopped me. "Go to sleep, I'll wake you when food's ready." I smiled gratefully and yawned. I hoisted myself upstairs to his bed and plopped down. I was half asleep when someone woke me up. Renjun shook me softly and I opened my eyes. He had a bowl in his hand and handed it me. I took it and after a few minutes I handed Renjun an empty bowl. He went downstairs and after he came back he was lying next to me. "Do you wanna tell me what happened?" He asked. I took a deep breath and explained everything. Renjun raised an eyebrow. "I think you forgot something." He smirked at me and I blushed. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him while giggling. "I knew it!" The small boy yelled. "You've finally confessed to yourself that you've fallen for him!" I looked down and he screamed louder while jumping up and down. "Put your ugly ass down." I laughed. Suddenly he hugged me and I hugged him back.

I was in the bathroom and left the room, but I bumped into someone. I rubbed my head and closed my eyes. "Shit, im sorry Renjun." I said. "Renjun?" A familiar voice mumbled. I heard his voice and widened my eyes immediately. I looked into his eyes and my jaw dropped. "What are you doing here, Xiaojun?" "I got invited." Xiaojun smiled. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room, where Renjun was sitting, a devil smile on his face. I wanted to scream at him, but Xiaojun was there, so I decided not to. Xiaojun was still holding my hand and of course the youngest noticed it. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I blushed madly. As response I glared at him. He giggled and patted on the couch. Xiaojun didn't notice any of our interactions and sat down, but he was still holding my hand.

Renjun pulled a game from under the couch. He placed it on the table, next to a few snacks. While he wasn't focused on us, Xiaojun intertwined our hands and his thumb slowly caressed the back of my hand. I blushed and I noticed a smirk on his face. Renjun turned his head to us and clapped his hand. "Let's play this game!"

We played this game and after we watched a movie we went all upstairs. Xiaojun decided to sleep over. Renjun stayed downstairs and slept on the couch. I was too tired and fell asleep immediately, but I did not forget to cuddle up with Xiaojun. I dozed off, but I still felt lips on my forehead.

The next morning I woke up, because someone rang the bell. It was my mum. "I can leave already!" She announced happily. I smiled, but I wasn't happy, I didn't want to go home. I'd made up a plan with Renjun, but I was afraid of it. Xiaojun was still sleeping, so I hadn't said goodbye. My mum was still weak and we took a taxi. Once we arrived I took her left hand and dragged her carefully to the living room. I ignored the blood spot when we walked past it. We sat down on the couch and I took both of her hands. "Mum, please don't hate me or anything." I didn't face her when I said it. She caressed my face. "How could I ever hate you? You're my son." She whispered softly and I smiled. That gave me courage. I took a deep breath and confessed. "I'm gay."

It hit her hard, she let go of my hands and covered her face. I even noticed a few tears. "Can you please leave this room? I'll call you later." She sobbed and her voice broke. I nodded sadly my head and went upstairs to my room. I jumped on my bed and ignored the bloody edge. I blinked away the tears which were in my eyes. I stared at the ceiling and stood up, walked to my window and watched the cars drinking past our house. I stayed there for a long time, suddenly my mum knocked on my door. She opened the door and sat on my bed. I walked over to her and sat down on front of her. She had puffy eyes, but she smiled. "I have to admit it, I wasn't ready, but no matter who you're loving, it's your life and I'll be always here for you." She smiled and hugged me. After a few minutes she broke the hug and wiggles her eyebrows. "Do you have a boyfriend?" My mum asked me. I shook my head and blushed. "Who's your crush?" She asked excitedly and wiggles her eyebrows again. I sighed softly and answered.

"Xiaojun."

I don't know what I'm doing with my life ._.

Not proof read cuz I won't find any mistakes it's almost 3 am

Take care 💕