Chapter 34

"What's his name?", Arjun asked as he wrapped his arms around me as he settled down and pulled me on his lap.

I couldn't care less about my in-laws being present. Infact, mom loved it when her children acted lovey dovey. My eyes were barely open. I wasn't listening carefully. It was my throbbing hand that was constantly irritating me.

"Urmm... We haven't decided yet, we thought you both could decide a name for him", Sonia said. Even in my sleepy state, I turned around and the shock was clearly written on my face.

"Really?", I asked. And the couple just nodded. I looked at Arjun to find him already staring at me.

"Urmmm...", I trailed off not knowing what to say. The Roshan walked over to us with the baby in his hands and placed him in my hands. I was literally awestruck. This little bundle was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Aryan", Arjun and I muttered at the same time. I was shocked noticing how we both thought of the same name. The baby smiled. I cooed as it smiled. God! This was too cute.

"Aryan Roshan Malhotra", Roshan said.

"Nice name!", Sonia said. I gave the baby back to Roshan and let out an exhausted sigh before resting my head on his shoulder as my back was pressed against his chest. I fell asleep soon after that.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Arjun's P.O.V.

She was asleep and I decided to take her home. God! How much does she sleep. But then again, she was awake for 16 hours after travelling so much because she was with Sonia.

But first, I was to a doctor and got her hand examined. By the way she was squirming, I knew Sonia had done some damage to her hand. Poor baby.

"Well, it's nothing just give her some pain killers and that'll be all", he said handing me a slip and I picked her up and walked over to the car where mom and dad were already waiting for us. The doctors said Sonia will be discharged tomorrow so Roshan and Natasha are staying with her.

I sat in the backseat as dad went over to the chemist and brought Anvi's medicines. I was caressing her hair while mom spoke up.

"How was the honeymoon?"

"Uh well, it was nice", I said while scratch my head with the other hand.

"Just nice? Oh I know it would have been amazing!"

"Mom!"

"But don't ask for me to give you more of trips like these. We miss Tanvi a lot!"

"Oh! So you miss her but not me?"

"Yes!", mom said as she started laughing and just then dad opened the door of the car.

"What happened honey?"

Mom just shook her head and continued laughing.

"Well, mom is saying she missed Tanvi a lot but she didn't miss me at all"

"Well, I can't completely deny that, even I only missed Tanvi"

"Acha, so now you both have forgotten about your son!", I said acting frustrated playfully.

They just shook their heads as dad started driving and I continued caressing.

Once we reached home, I picked her up and went straight to our room. Ignoring my mother's comments about how I am so eager to be in a room with my wife.

I laid her down in the bed and went straight to take a shower.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Tanvi's P.O.V.

When I woke up, I was a little disoriented. My vision was a little fuzzy and only after blinking a few times did I see clearly. I stood up but because my world started spinning I clutched onto the bed and sat down and just then I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up to see a handsome man standing. Droplets adorning his naked chest.

I watched as one of the droplet made its way from the chest, to the abs to the v line and disappearing into the sweatpant that hung low on his waist. I heard someone clear their throat and with red cheeks I looked up to find that the handsome man was none other that my husband.

"Take a picture baby, that'll last longer"

"I actually would, if I hadn't seen better", I said cheekily and I don't know how, but in an instant I was backed up against the wall and Arjun was flush against me as he held my hands above my head and stared dead into my eyes.

"Oh really?", he said huskily. Even though I knew I hadn't seen better I just nodded my head.

And that was it, he started tickling me. He knows I am very ticklish. I started squirming as he tickled me. Gasping and laughing.

"Arjun! S-stop"

"Tell me, I'm the most handsome human being you've ever seen"

"No!"

"Well then", and he started tickling me even more.

"Okay okay, I'll say"

"Okay..."

"Arjun is the most handsome man I've ever seen in my life"

"Good girl", he said as he let go of me and I went to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! So here's another chapter. It's small but I'm too busy. So please cooperate.

Also, I have until 14th April now. I mean my birthday will be celebrated with Corona virus now that India is on complete lockdown.

I hope you all stay safe, all the Indian and non-indian readers. I love you all.

Also, we found out that CAIE won't be conducting the may-june exams and I'm so pissed. Like we studied so hard! Any A/AS level/ GCSE student will relate to this clearly.

Me when my mom wakes me up at 12 noon:

"B-but let me sleep"

Please keep voting and sharing your love

Please keep voting and sharing your love. It really motivates me.

Love,
D❤️